The Xbox One console is an eighth-generation home video game console created by Microsoft, and it comes in two gaming modes – offline and online. Up to the present time, numerous gamers have faced many issues on the Xbox One. Nevertheless, Xbox One is not continually working appropriately.
In case you are utilizing Xbox One, you may experience numerous error codes, for instance, 0x87dd0006, 0x8b050033, 0x8027025a, “E” errors, and so on. Typically, these errors can be anything but difficult to manage if you do not know how to rectify them.
Yet, to our consideration, there are errors reliably troubling gamers internationally since they can not utilize the Xbox Live element. The error code is “0x97e107df,” which impacts the total convenience of all Xbox Live-related gadgets. This error restricts clients to run computerized games or applications.
This error code shows up because of the issue with the permit approval that makes the Xbox Live application unfit to dispatch the game. However, you don’t have to stress a lot over this issue since it is anything but difficult to manage.
Along these lines, coming directly to our point, you can fix Xbox One error code by applying the remedies provided in this article without much of a stretch. In any case, don’t stress in the event that you likewise experience this Xbox error code. We have some basic answers for managing the current issue.
Below is the list of possible remedies you can perform to get rid of this 0x97e107df error
1. The foremost solution to fix Xbox error 0x97e107df is to restart your console
The principal thing you can attempt to fix Xbox error is to restart your console. Some affected clients have effectively figured out how to determine this error code on their Xbox One by doing this.
Thus, you can likewise attempt this action. To do this, first, press the Xbox button and hold it down. Then, go to the Restart Console and click on the Restart to restart your console or Xbox One gaming console.
In the event of restarting the Xbox, check if the error code 0x97e107df on Xbox is fixed or not. In the event that you are encountering the same error, at that point, head to the following remedies.
2. Log Out and Re-login to the Xbox console
Many times a basic log out and re-login can end up being effective to fix the Xbox error code 0x97e107df. There are countless examples where a few Xbox issues had been settled by essentially re-login to the console. Re-login removes some cache files and recreates them when it is necessary.
Along these lines, check out this solution by doing the following steps:
- Firstly, Press the Xbox button.
- Go to the Home.
- Then feature your gamer picture to select your account.
- Next, select the Logout.
Restart your gaming console (follow the same procedure as mentioned in remedy one).
When the console is restarted again, enter the login credentials to sign back into the console.
This action should fix Xbox error code 0x97e107df. In any case, the remedy fails to help try to perform other treatments.
3. Hard Reset Your Console
On the little chance that nothing unless there are other options referenced solutions turned out for you to determine the Xbox error code 0x97e107df, at that point, one more alternative you are left with is hard resetting your Xbox console.
It won’t influence your information stored in the console; however, this will totally clear out the comfort reserve. In any case, it will likewise clean all trash and dump documents or files that may be causing this Xbox error.
Follow the underneath given steps to fix Xbox One error code 0x97e107df by hard reset:
- Hold down the Xbox power button and hold it down for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Stand by until the Xbox console gets closed.
- Following a couple of minutes, turn on your console.
- Check Xbox Live Service Status.
Now see if the error 0x97e107df has been settled or not.
In some cases, the Xbox server goes down that prompts a few issues and blunders on Xbox one console. In this way, it may very well be conceivable that you are getting the error 0x97e107df on Xbox due to the down Xbox Server.
Henceforth, here you need to check the Xbox Live status. For this, follow the beneath mentioned steps:
- Open Chrome or any other installed browser on your personal computer and go to the official website of Xbox to check service status.
- Or you can directly click here to go to the Xbox official site to check the Xbox Live Status. On the other side, you can also likewise visit the Xbox official Twitter handle.
- Here you will get nitty-gritty data about the Xbox Live Service Status, and you can check whether the server is down or is turned out great.
- Check the Network or internet connection.
There are chances that this error may also show up due to network/internet related errors. If your network connection is not working correctly to support the Xbox live operations, then there are chances that you will encounter several Xbox errors. This can be the reason for getting the Xbox one error on your Xbox One console.
So, make sure your network connection is working efficiently and check the network. The wired connection has an extra edge over wireless connections. You can easily check your internet connection status by following the below steps.
- Hold on or press the Xbox button to open its guide menu.
- Select on the Settings from the opened menu.
- Navigate to All Settings and open Network settings.
- Now, Choose Network Settings.
- Under the Troubleshooting section in the network settings, click on the Test network connection.
Now, reset the MAC address of your network:
- Once again, open the Settings.
- Select the All Settings and select the Network.
- Now, go to the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click on the tab titled “Alternate MAC address.”
- Enter the required alternate mac address.
- The next step is to select the Clear.
- Now, reboot your gaming console.
Some of the FAQs by gamers all over the world are mentioned below
1. Xbox One error 0x87e00064
Apart from the 0x97e107df Xbox One error, there is one more error that may appear, and it is “error 0x87e00064”. This error usually occurs when a game is installed on Xbox from both the Xbox Store and the disc at the same time. It is very easy to deal with Xbox error 0x87e00064, and you can perform several solutions, which are:
- Delete cache and save the file
Cache files may be present even after uninstalling or installing the game, which may interfere with game files and cause this 0x87e00064 error. Corrupted files that are present/saved can also cause the error. In any case, you need to remove all cache files from the device.
To delete saved files, perform the below actions:
- Hold-on Guide button on your Xbox controller
- Navigate to Settings Tab
- Select on System Settings.
- Select the respective storage device.
- Select on Games and Apps.
- Look for corrupted game files among the saved files.
- Delete all problematic files.
To delete cache files, perform the below actions:
- Again press the Guide button on your Xbox.
- Select the System Settings
- Select on Storage.
- Select the respective storage device
- Press “Y” on the Xbox controller.
- Select on the “Clear System Cache.”
- If “YES” if prompted to perform an action
- Turn off your Xbox One console.
- Unplug it for more than 30 seconds to vaporize any cache memory.
- Turn on the Xbox console and install the game.
- Install the game from Xbox Store
In many instances, it is noticed that the physical disc game is damaged or corrupted due to many reasons. It is always advised to install the game from the Xbox Store and use the disc to play the game. To download from the store:
- Visit the Xbox Store.
- Navigate to the Search Bar at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Type the name of the game you wish to download
- Buy, download, and install the game.
- After installation is complete, insert your game disc and enjoy.
- Install the game on a stable network connection
Many games require a stable internet connection in order to install some additional files completely and properly. If your internet connection is causing problems, the installation will not complete or may fail altogether because the required subsidiary files cannot be downloaded successfully.
To check if your internet connection has a problem, you can visit some websites like speedtest.net and see your network download and upload speeds are at par with the requirement. If your speeds are optimum but still you get Xbox error 0x87e00064, that signifies there may be excess usage.
If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, make sure the Xbox console is receiving a strong signal. Or you can change to using a wired connection for more stable internet.
2. None of my discs is recognized or able to install
If the message on your screen appears to insert the game disk even if you have inserted a disc, that means your Xbox is not able to recognize the disc. Try these given solutions if none of your discs is recognized or played. In these scenarios, there are two possible problems:
- Instant-on power mode settings can render a small number of Xbox consoles and unable to read discs.
- The Xbox disc drive needs repair or servicing.
If you use instant-on power mode
- Hold-on the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide menu.
- Select Profile & system, then Settings, then General, then Power mode & start-up.
- Select on the Power mode, and then select the Energy-saving.
- Perform a “hard reset” by holding down the Xbox button for 10 seconds. Once the console has completely shut down, again press the Xbox button on the console to restart it.
- Try your game disc again. If the console is able to read the disc, you can revert back to instant-on power mode.
Follow the above steps if the problem reappears.
Solution 2: Request a repair
If the above step fails to resolve the problem, then you need Xbox console service to check if the disc reader is working properly or not.
- How to fix “E” errors, E100, E200, E204, or E207
- Restart your Xbox console
Follow the same steps, as mentioned above.
- Reset your Xbox console
Follow the same steps, as mentioned above.
- Download the offline system update files.
You will need to perform an offline system update to fix E errors. To perform this, you’ll need:
- A Windows-based Personal Computer with a stable Internet connection. And also a USB port
- A USB drive with a minimum of six GB of space. It should be formatted in the NTFS.
Steps to format a USB flash drive to NTFS on Windows.
- Insert a USB flash drive and now open My PC.
- Go to the flash drive icon and right-click on it.
- Then select the “format.”
- In the opened window, go to the file system and select NTFS.
- Now click on the format to clear all data in the flash drive.
- After formatting, follow the below steps.
- Insert your pen drive into a USB port on your personal computer.
- Open the Offline System Update file OSU1.
- Download from here OSU1(open in new tab).
- Click on Save to save the update .zip file to your system.
- Unzip the file in the flash drive. Extract all from the pop-up menu.
- Copy and paste the “$SystemUpdate” file from the .zip file to your flash drive. The files need to be copied to the root directory, and no file should be there in the flash drive.
- Unplug the pen drive from your computer.
- Move on to the next step to complete the update on your Xbox console.
- Plug the USB flash drive having Offline System Update files into a USB port on your Xbox. When the flash drive is inserted into Xbox, the Offline System Update option on the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter becomes active automatically. Use your controller buttons to select Offline System Update to initiate the update using the files saved on your flash drive.
Playing games on the Xbox is a great experience for all kinds of players, whether you are new to gaming on Xbox or a veteran. Following the above-given solutions, it is likely that your Xbox one error 0x97e107df and all the other mentioned problems will be resolved. If not, let us know we will try to figure a solution to your problem. Also, you can mention if any other problem is destroying your gameplay.