Various factors could cause you to lose access to your phone. You might not remember your pattern, it might not be working, or you might have recently bought a second phone, and the previous owner neglected to take off the screen lock.
Regardless of the cause, losing access to your phone is upsetting. Unfortunately, we will show you unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset if you forget your password.
Can you bypass a Pattern Lock on Android?
You’re not the only one who has asked how to unlock an Android phone without performing a factory reset. Thousands request the same query from Android users, and the solution is straightforward. You won’t lose any data by just following a few easy steps to unlock your phone.
1. You must first set a Gmail account as your restoration email.
Your Android Phone can be recovered without erasing data if you have a Google account. Show patience, as it will take some minutes to finish. Restart your Android Phone to complete the process of removing the screen lock.
2. A factory reset is a different option to erase your smartphone’s data.
Any info on your Android smartphone will be deleted using this option, such as the pattern lock.
How Can I Remove Pattern Lock?
You must adhere to simple procedures to unlock your Android device’s screen lock without losing any data. A first factory reset is required. All the information on the device will be deleted, along with all of the settings, during the procedure.
Press both the volume buttons together, then choose the option to perform a factory reset. Restart the gadget now. Once unlocked, your Android phone should be ready for regular use.
How to Get into a Locked Android Phone?
Here are several approaches you can attempt without wiping your important data if you’ve been puzzled about unlocking an Android handset.
The issue may occasionally be resolved by resetting the device. A factory reset will solve your password-remembering problem. You can get beyond the lock display if your device relies on biometric fingerprint identification by restarting it in repair mode.
You can also avoid third-party applications by starting your computer in repair mode. If your phone has been locked for several weeks or months, this approach may take more effort, but it’s worthwhile.
If you haven’t previously, utilize a data recovery app to pull information from a locked Android phone. With the help of these programs, you may scan the phone and examine previews of the data that has been recovered.
With these programs, you can choose the crucial information from the internal memory, which will present groups. The program will restore the remaining portions of your data after you’ve selected the data you wish to restore.
How Can I open Samsung Mobile Pattern Lock?
The first technique necessitates having access to your Samsung phone’s repair mode. After the procedure, you must reboot your device after deleting all device settings to remove the lock. You need access to a reliable computer to activate the recovery mode.
Before trying this procedure, ensure USB Debugging is enabled. The techniques below will help you unlock and bypass the screen lock on your Samsung phone without losing any information if you don’t have access to a reliable computer.
You must have access to your Google account to use the second technique. On the majority of Android smartphones, it functions. However, using this approach, your phone must run Android 4.4 or an older version. You can utilize the backup PIN integrated into LG/ZTE phones.
Anytime you lose your PIN, you can unlock your device. You will now be requested to input the information for your Google account. After entering this info, you will get a link message to reset your pattern.
How To Unlock/Reset Your Android Password Pattern Lock Without Internet Connection
When you lose your Google account and lock pattern, you can follow these instructions to reset and recover the lock pattern on your Android handset without using the internet.
If you previously synchronized your Android Phone with a Gmail address, all you need to do to eliminate the lock pattern is log in to your Google account.
However, don’t panic if you haven’t done so or have forgotten your Gmail address, don’t panic. Follow the below steps to reconfigure your Android device and eliminate the lock pattern.
How to unlock any Android smartphone in three easy steps:
- Disconnect the Phone.
- Press the volume button up, home, and power keys simultaneously till the phone starts. If your device lacks a home button, press the volume up and power keys simultaneously. Next, a screen resembling DOS will appear with many options.
- Based on which option is available on your phone, use the volume keys to move down and up to “Restore Factory Defaults” or “Delete all User Data.”
- Once you’ve selected the settings, scroll to the bottom to “Reboot System Now” and pause for your phone to restart.
- Your device will now restart with every lock pattern deleted.
How to open a Pattern Without Resetting?
Using the tools offered by the Android SDK, you can get around your Android device’s screen lock if you cannot unlock it. The utilities can be downloaded for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android computers.
The lock can be gotten through without erasing any data using the following procedures. After downloading the tools, you can use the Android smartphone’s directions to break the screen lock without losing any information.
This solution requires that you have a Google account configured as the recovery email.
Additionally, you will need an Android smartphone, android Version 4.4 or lower. There is a backup PIN option for LG/ZTE phones just beneath the locked display. It will prompt you for a new backup PIN after five failed attempts if you are unsure how to use this function.
Ways To unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset
- Unlock the Android lock screen using standard mode
- Unlock the Android lock screen using the advanced mode
- Unlock Android Phone Password Using Google Account
- Unlock Android Phone Pattern Without Factory Reset Using ADB
- How to Unlock Any Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset Using Android Device Manager
- Use Backup PIN to Unlock Password of Android Phone
- Use Smart Lock with a Trusted Device
- Unlock an Older Android with Gmail
- Try a PIN, Pattern, Fingerprint, or Face ID
- Reset It via Recovery Mode
- Unlock Samsung Pattern Using ‘Find My Mobile Service
- Unlock Android Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset
- Open Your Locked Android Phone With Safe Mode
- Remove Your Android Phone Screen Lock With Smart Lock Settings
- How to open an Android Phone Using ‘Forgot Pattern
1. Unlock the Android lock screen using standard mode
- Download Android Unlock first, run it, and select “Screen Unlock.”
- Now, use a USB cord to attach your Android device to your computer, then select the item “Unlock Android Screen.”
- Pick a model of the device.
- Turn on download mode.
- Follow the steps below to put your Android device in download mode:
- Turn the Phone off.
- Push the Volume Down key, the Power key, the Home key, and all three buttons simultaneously.
- Lastly, hold the volume Up to activate Download Mode.
- Install the Recovery Package.
- Once the recovery package has finished downloading, select “Remove Now.” This procedure won’t remove any data from your Android Phone.
- You can now access your Android smartphone without a password once the process is finished.
2. Unlock the Android lock screen using the advanced mode
- You should choose Advanced mode to disable the lock screen on Android if you can’t locate your device model in the list.
- Pick option number two (advanced mode).
- In this scenario, you should select the second option, “I can’t find my device model from the list provided.”
- To remove the lock screen, Android Unlock is getting ready now.
- Hit “Unlock Now” after the setup file is complete.
- Recover mode is activated.
- After recovery mode has been initiated, you must follow the on-screen directions to remove phone settings.
- The home screen on an Android phone will eventually disappear.
3. Unlock Android Phone Password Using Google Account
If, after numerous tries, you are still unable to remove the password from your Android smartphone without performing a default factory reset, you can utilize your Google Account. What you need to do is log into the Google account that the phone is connected to, then take the following actions:
- You must attempt the unlock pattern five times before receiving a prompt to try again in 30 seconds.
- At the bottom of the display, you will notice a “forgot pattern.”
- You must enter the Gmail login information for the device here before selecting “Next.”
- It’s all, and you can now enter any new pattern or PIN to open your device that you can recall from this point forward.
- Sign in with your Google account.
4. Unlock Android Phone Pattern Without Factory Reset Using ADB
Android phone passwords can be unlocked without performing a factory reset using the Android Debug Bridge (ADB). However, you should know that it is a time-consuming procedure and a bit more complex than other methods.
However, you can attempt this to remove the phone’s passcode. So take the following actions:
- You must first install ADB on your computer. You must visit the Android developer’s website to do this.
- Run the installer after that to begin downloading the necessary items for your system.
- Now, use a USB cable to connect your device and the computer.
- To do this, head to Settings > About phone> tap on the “Build Number” option seven times, and your phone will then have the developer option enabled.
- After that, enable USB debugging by going to Settings > Developer settings.
- Open the command prompt from the ADB installation directory once your phone is connected to the system.
- Then, return after typing “
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key.”
- Finally, restart your smartphone and use it as usual.
5. How to Unlock Any Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset Using Android Device Manager
The best method for finding a missing or stolen device is “Find My Device,” formerly known as Android device management. In addition, it could be used to secure or alarm your device. You may have observed that there are three options available when using this function: “Ring,” “Lock,” and “Erase.”
To overcome the Android lock screen without performing a factory reset, all you need to do is sign into the device’s associated Google account and then complete the following steps:
- Visit the Android Find website on any Android smartphone or computer and log in using your Google account. Choose the Android gadget you wish to unlock, then click on it.
- After choosing the device, select one of the three options that say “lock.”
- There will be a new show-up window that you can use to change the device password. In addition, you have the option to add a mobile number or recovery email.
- Verify it immediately, then input the password you just set on your locked phone.
6. Use Backup PIN to Unlock Password of Android Phone
This is another method to unlock your device without a reset or password. You may have observed that a security PIN question was also prompted when the pattern lock was activated on your phone.
If you cannot unlock your mobile device, you can back up your PIN. The steps are as follows:
- Activate Android pattern lock.
- You’ll get the notification to try again in 30 seconds after many attempts.
- Tap on the “Backup PIN” option that is available there.
- At this point, type OK and the backup PIN.
- Your smartphone can now be unlocked by entering the backup PIN.
7. Use Smart Lock with a Trusted Device
A function called Smart Lock is available on more recent smartphones (those with Android 5.0 or higher).
The phone will unlock without requiring a password if you are near a trusted device (such as a PC) or in a GPS location.
Head to Settings > Lock screen
> Smart Lock
and select the appropriate settings for you to configure Smart Lock and utilize it.
8. Unlock an Older Android with Gmail
You can sign in with your Gmail account if your Android version is 4.4 or older.
Once you’ve input the password wrongly, you’ll notice a Forgot PIN/Pattern/Passcode icon that you may touch to unlock your Android Phone with a Google account.
9. Try a PIN, Pattern, Fingerprint, or Face ID
Your phone comes pre-configured with these security precautions. You could unlock your Android using any security precautions you’ve already taken if you have them all configured.
You could, for instance, input your PIN or swipe a pattern if your device is set up with face ID, but there isn’t sufficient light for the camera to scan your face. Many security precautions will enable you to get back into it.
10. Reset It via Recovery Mode
One way to unlock an Android phone without a Gmail account is to reset your phone using recovery mode. Be aware that doing this will completely delete everything from your phone. This method works for every Android Phone, whether it’s Samsung, Lg, Xiaomi, or Huawei.
To ensure that you can recover your phone after using this method, ensure it has been backed up earlier. To reset your Android cellphone to default factory settings, follow these steps:
- First, shut down your mobile device and remove it if it has an SD card.
- To enter Recovery Mode on your device, hold down the power and volume keys simultaneously until the device boots.
- Pick “Wipe data/factory reset” from the list of options that appears. To select an option, push the volume up or down buttons; to confirm, hit the power button.
- If “Yes, wipe all user data” is selected, the device will restart and return to its default settings.
- Select “restart system now.” You won’t need a password or PIN code to use your phone after it is opened.
11. Unlock Samsung Pattern Using ‘Find My Mobile Service
You can immediately attempt Samsung’s service, Find My Mobile, to recover the Samsung phone pattern lock without resetting if the device you have to unlock is a Samsung model. To use this technique, you must already have a Samsung account on your phone.
- Visit the Find My Mobile website for Samsung and log in using your Samsung account.
- Select the Samsung device you want to unlock from the Find My Mobile area.
- Select “Unlock” from the “My Screen” menu.
- When your phone is opened, you will receive a notification, and you can then modify the PIN or pattern.
12. Open Android Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset
Suppose you use a Samsung Android phone and try to unlock it but don’t understand how to read. Then you can circumvent your locked screen by using the “Find My Mobile” feature. You must have a Samsung account to access this feature.
To unlock the Samsung phone display lock without performing a factory reset, follow these steps:
- Sign in with your Samsung account at findmymobile.samsung.com.
- Input a new PIN in the provided field under “Lock my screen” and then press the “Lock” option. Your password will be replaced with a unique password after a brief delay.
- Your Samsung handset can now be unlocked by entering the new PIN.
13. Open Your Locked Android Phone With Safe Mode
You could unlock your Android device’s security password without performing a factory reset. However, this technique will work if you have locked your phone using a third-party lock screen software rather than the stock lock.
By restarting in Safe Mode, follow the instructions below to delete your lock screen passcodes:
- Keep pushing the “Power” key on your Android Phone until the Power Menu appears on the screen.
- Select “Power Off” on the pop-up screen and hold it down.
- A notice will now appear asking you to restart your phone in safe mode. To verify, hit “OK.”
- Your third-party display screen lock app will immediately become deactivated when in Safe Mode. You can quickly delete the third-party software from the “Settings” menu’s “Application” choice.
Once more, rebooting your smartphone will start in normal mode without requesting a password. Without the passcode lock of third-party software, you can now effortlessly use your phone.
14. Remove Your Android Phone Screen Lock With Smart Lock Settings
The Smart Lock can open your mobile phone if it is powered by Android 5.0 or a later version.
- To choose your preferred unlocking method, locate the Smart Lock function on your phone by clicking “Screen Lock.” Before a situation calls for its deployment, you must enable Smart Lock.
- Select “Security.”
- Select your pattern by going to “Smart Lock,” then click “Got It” to confirm your selection.
- “On-body Detection,” “Trusted Devices,” and “Trusted Places” are the three sections of the screen that will appear. When you forget your pattern lock, you may unlock your Android Phone by toggling any of these Smart Lock features.
For instance, if you configure a GPS-enabled trusted spot for your device’s display screen lock, your device will automatically open once you enter that location, such as your house or office. This is the simplest method for factory unlocking your phone when you lose your password.
On-Body Detection: This feature is set to identify when your device is near your body, such as in a pocket, bag, or hand. Some gadgets have on-body sensing that learns the user’s gait pattern and locks immediately if it detects a difference in the user’s motion.
The majority of the time, though, this choice makes the phone owner vulnerable because it leaves the phone unlocked if another person takes it. This sensor locks your phone after around a minute of inactivity, and if you get in a car, it can take up to five or 10 minutes.
Trusted Devices: If you lose your pattern lock, you can use this option to receive a wireless password for your device. Any gadget that connects wirelessly and is associated with your phone—in this example, the trusted device—can be a speaker, a watch, a fitness tracker, or a game controller.
Because the Android Phone was already configured as a trusted device via Smart Lock, it opens when your two devices link up (within a hundred-meter range).
- Head to your Bluetooth settings and connect it to the verified device.
- Come back to the Smart Lock’s “Trusted Devices” section. Choose the device you want from the list of devices by clicking “Add trusted device” and selecting it.
- When the phone has been linked, and Smart Lock is turned on for the trusted source, you will notice an unlocked padlock icon on your taskbar.
- This approach is constrained since someone may impersonate your Bluetooth connection and leave your phone unlocked. Additionally, someone with a cellphone and a reliable device can open it.
Trusted Places: Using geofencing, the Trusted Places feature of Smart Lock may determine when you are in an area where you can leave your phone unlocked. The term “geofencing” refers to the limits that your Android Phone’s mapping app sets; these limits could be your house, place of employment, etc.
- Open Google Maps, then select the “Settings” option.
- Then select “Your locations.”
- Enter the addresses of your residence and the place of employment you trust.
- Select “Trusted areas” under the Smart Lock function.
- To make the listed addresses you already set up (as described above) become trusted locations, turn on the switch next to them.
15. How to open an Android Phone Using ‘Forgot Pattern
Only Android 4.4 or earlier smartphones can use this technique. As a result, if your Android phone fits into one of these groups, you can use the instructions below to reset your forgotten Android pattern lock. Take notice that this method requires you to sign into your Google account.
- Try the incorrect pattern five times will cause the “Forgot Pattern” prompt to appear; choose it.
- You will be prompted once more for your Google account information. Put the accurate data in.
- To log into your account, select “Sign in.” You can now modify the unlocking password for your phone.
How to Bypass Pattern Lock?
You can unlock a locked Android phone using this method, which involves rebooting in Safe Mode by getting around the device’s pattern lock.
- Hold the Power button on your mobile phone until the Power menu shows on the screen.
- Press the Power off button down on the screen.
- A show-up will appear, asking you to verify that you want to restart your device in safe mode.
- To verify, click OK.
- The third-party lock screen application will not function when the device is in Safe Mode.
- The app can be reinstalled in Settings (installation directory).
How do you unlock a pattern lock on an LG phone without losing data?
The best method for removing the password from an LG phone without erasing any data is to use Android Device Manager. Although it requires a Google account, unlocking the phone is efficient. This facilitates remote phone location, erasure, ringing, and lock changes. Only that your phone be connected to a Google account is necessary.
Now, adhere to these instructions to use Android Device Manager to unlock an LG phone that has forgotten its password:
- First, sign in to ADM using your Google credentials.
- Select the icon to access the device’s various capabilities, including lock, ring, and erase. To modify the phone’s security lock, you must choose the “lock” option.
- The “lock” button will then appear, requiring you to click it to save the settings after entering a new password for your phone and confirming it.
Your smartphone will now reset itself, allowing you to access it as before without destroying your data.
How do I unlock my LG phone with a pattern?
The recovery mode can undoubtedly assist you if you’ve forgotten your LG mobile device’s password, PIN, or pattern. This approach immediately erases the password when restoring your LG phone to factory default settings. You could put a new password for your smartphone after the reset.
Let’s examine how to use Recovery Mode to open an LG phone without the passcode.
- You need to turn off your LG cellphone first.
- Your phone’s buttons can assist you in entering recovery mode. However, the button combination, which comprises the Power Button, Home Button, and Volume Buttons, varies based on the model.
- Hold the power, Home, and Volume Up buttons until your smartphone’s recovery mode appears.
- Use the volume down button to access “wipe data/factory reset.” For confirmation, push the Power button. The process of returning your LG phone to factory settings will begin.
- Go to “reboot the system immediately” after the reset, and then press the power button to activate. Using your LG smartphone without a password is possible after a reboot.
I think you know how to unlock the Android cellphone password without performing a factory reset, and you may find it simple. Additionally, you can choose the Android Debug Bridge application to bypass your phone in a short amount of time. You should try to remember your phone password even though there are numerous ways to unlock an Android device.