What Is Tumblr Safe Mode?
Tumblr App is one of the well-known platforms like other social media platforms. Tumblr allows users to share their inventions, memes, gifs, art, and other such items with the public. On Tumblr, there is a lot of NSFW content. On the internet, this content is ordinarily sensitive media. On Tumblr, though, it was free to roam alongside the regular entries.
The corporation decided to launch a new mode to filter out this content. Safe Mode was the name given to this model. It filtered out all of the adult Tumblr blogs and renowned content. It isn’t appropriate for youngsters and pre-teens to watch.
Methods To Disable Safe Mode In Tumblr?
- Disable Tumblr Safe Mode On Android Device
- Disable Tumblr Safe Mode On PC
- Disable Tumblr Safe Mode Off On iOS Device.
1. Disable Tumblr Safe Mode On Android Device
On your Android phone, you’re using a social media platform, the Tumblr app. Safe mode can be turned off immediately from the app. You can easily disable Tumblr Safe Mode by following the instructions outlined below. To learn how to do it, follow these steps:
- Log in using your Tumblr account details after launching the app from the Home Screen.
- In the lower right corner of your phone, tap the “Account” icon.
- With a gear icon in the top right corner, it will bring up your own Tumblr place.
- To open Tumblr Settings, tap the gear symbol.
- At the top of your Account Settings box, click on “General Settings.”
- Go through the options below and select “Filtering” from the drop-down menu.
- A switch for Safe Mode on Tumblr can be found here. It can be disabled and turned grey by clicking on it.
- A search icon is close to the Home button in the bottom bar. Select it by clicking on it.
- Tumblr’s native search engine makes it tough to find NSFW content.
- You’ll notice a link to “View this Tumblr.” To view the Tumblr blog, simply click on it.
- Similar to the website, you must repeat this process for each flagged blog. If you wish to watch NSFW content frequently. You should follow your favorite NSFW content providers. You can quickly locate them in your account’s “Following” tab.
2. Disable Tumblr Safe Mode On PC
You want to use your computer for disabling Safe mode in Tumblr. You’ll need to log in with your account. To learn how to do it, follow these steps:
- Open a browser, such as Google Chrome or another.
- Go to Tumblr’s official website.
- Click the Login account icon in the middle of the homepage.
- Click Next after entering your Tumblr account login information.
- To log in, select “Use password” or “Send me a magic link,” which will send you a link to your email address.
- You’ve successfully logged into your account. Tumblr will send you to your dashboard, where you may search and browse.
- Go to Tumblr Settings by clicking on your Tumblr “Account” image, which can be located on the right side of the header.
- Go to the Filtering section of Settings and look for the Safe Mode switch, which is turned on by default.
- Simply click the button to make it grey, and you’re done.
- You can see that even after the Safe Mode restrictions. Turning off Safe Mode and getting your daily dosage of NSFW was relatively simple.
3. Disable Tumblr Safe Mode Off On iOS Device.
You will not be able to switch off Tumblr Safe Mode from within the Tumblr app. Instead, you must disable it through the Settings app. To learn how to do it, follow these steps:
- Start the app and log in.
- Go to your phone’s Home Screen. Now, open the Settings app. Scroll down to find Tumblr.
- The Safe Mode settings can be located under Tumblr Settings and are switched on by default.
- When you select it, you’ll see three options, one of which is marked with a blue check by default: “Hide all sensitive content.”
- To turn off the safe mode warning and browse all the flagged NSFW content you want, select “Don’t hide anything.”
- From your Dashboard, you can begin browsing Tumblr.
- You come across posts and blogs that have been highlighted. A similar warning “View this Tumblr” button can be found.
- To view the content, simply tap on it.
How To Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode?
You must follow the instructions below to bypass Safe Mode in the current timeline:
- To log in and be redirected to your dashboard, follow the exact instructions as before.
- After browsing the site, you may stumble across entries that lead to an NSFW blog. A notice about Safe Mode will appear.
- The “Go to my dashboard” button is located beneath that warning. Select it by clicking on it.
- The NSFW blog will appear on the right side of your dashboard.
- To view this Tumblr, click the “View this Tumblr” account icon.
- You will have access to the blog.
You can always bypass the safe mode in this manner. The step would have to be repeated each time you came across a blog with similar NSFW content. You often visit a particular blog that has been marked. Every time you log in, you must perform the same step to see it.
How To Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode Without An Account
You’d like to visit a specific Tumblr site, but it’s marked as NSFW. You don’t have a Tumblr account; therefore, you can’t disable Tumblr Safe Mode. Some websites may be of assistance. It can help you utilize
Tumblr without the constraints that Tumblr imposes. You will not require a Tumblr or website account for this reason. Simply go to the website, read the blog, and have a good time.
Another fantastic website for accessing any Tumblr blog is GramUnion. Simply type the blog’s name into the bar.
You can also use hashtags to discover specific posts and filter the results by media format.
“TumblViewr” is a fantastic website for unrestricted access to Tumblr blogs. All you have to do is type in the name of any blog. Then look through these and see what you discovered.
Tumblr’s Safe Mode may be turned off easily from your Android, iOS, or Windows computer. Learn how to Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode by using the methods listed above. Tumblr’s NSFW content is also accessible without an account, as previously indicated.
Why Can’t I Turn Off Safe Mode Tumblr?
While Safe Mode cannot be turned off, there are ways to get around it regarding sensitive things. It means the community has flagged it, or the Tumblr team has found it inappropriate. It’s important to note that if you’re under the age of 18, there’s no way to turn off Safe Mode on Tumblr.
How Do I Access Sensitive Media On Tumblr?
Tumblr’s Safe Mode is usable on both the online and mobile versions of the platform. To turn on Safe Mode, go under the settings and scroll down to Filtering. Filtering is found in Android’s General Settings. On iOS, you’ll scroll to Tumblr from your device’s main Settings app.
How Do I Switch Off Sensitivity On Tumblr?
If you’re using an Android device or the web: Toggle the Safe Mode switch in your account settings. If you’re using iOS, follow these steps: Go to your phone’s Options app, tap “Tumblr,” then scroll down to the Safe Mode settings.