The Tumblr mass post editor is a function made available by Tumblr’s mass post editor. A Tumblr mass post editor is a feature that allows Tumblr users to customize their blog posts the way they want on Tumblr. It lets users add, edit, and delete tags from Tumblr articles.
Tumblr uses tags to classify posts, allowing users to find the specific type of information they’re seeking for. The job of the mass post editor is to update a user’s content to change the audience that the postings reach on Tumblr.
Another use of the Tumblr mass post editor allows for the administration of multiple posts accumulated over months or years. Tumblr mass post editor is beneficial to individual Tumblr users since it can modify several post tags at once.
It helps to avoid going through the stress of doing it one at a time by navigating from one page to another, especially when deleting or adding new tags to posts.
Features And Functions Of Tumblr Mass Post Editor
To make it easier to find articles, all entries are arranged in thumbnail style and broken down by month. While you may scroll down to find previous entries, you can also use the drop-down box in the editor’s top left corner to load posts from any month or year.
Because only posts that load on the page at any one time are affected, this functionality is critical for successful post-management using the New XKit’s tiny extension filters.
- Aside from solely text-based postings, the images simplify identifying other posts.
- Although you may maximize them immediately within the editor, you can always double-click a thumbnail to open it in a new tab.
- Delete, Edit Tags, Add Tags, and Deselect are all self-explanatory buttons in the top right corner of the Mass Post Editor.
- To eliminate unwanted messages, select them by clicking on their thumbnails. Unfortunately, you can’t move your cursor to pick many items at once.
- There’s also a 100-message restriction that you can’t go over at any time, which is probably the Mass Post Editor’s biggest flaw.
- Click Delete after you’ve selected the thumbnails. Finally, on the confirmation dialog, click OK to dismiss them.
- Another feature of the Mass Post Editor is the ability to add or remove tags from numerous posts. When it comes to re-categorizing old mails, this feature is beneficial.
- Simply click on the post you wish to edit, exactly as you did before removing it.
- The Mass Post Editor doesn’t have a mechanism to filter posts by tags, but it’s simple to implement using the New XKit add-on.
- Click the Add tags button to add tags to the chosen messages. To confirm, enter the appropriate tags and click Add tags.
- You have the option of removing undesirable tags from all of the messages you’ve selected. Select Remove Tags from the drop-down menu, then check the boxes next to the tags you wish to get rid of.
How To Use The Mass Post Editor In Tumblr Blog?
- Open The Mass Post Editor
- Mass Delete Posts On Tumblr
- Mass Remove Tumblr Post Tags
- Add Tags To Multiple Tumblr Posts
- Add New Filtering To The Mass Post Editor With The Xkit Extension
1. Open The Mass Post Editor
It could be difficult to locate a Mass Post Editor, especially if you have no idea where it is. Don’t worry. I will show you how to locate Mega Editor step by step. And after you’ve found it, we’ll show you how to utilize it to keep track of your posts. So let’s get this party started.
- To begin, log in to your “Tumblr mass post editor account.”
- Go to the “Tumblr mass post editor dashboard” after that.
- The “Account option” is located in the top right corner, among other options.
- Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- When you select the Account option, you will be presented with a “drop-down menu.”
- Select “Posts” from the drop-down menu under your primary blog.
- Select “Mass Post Editor” from the drop-down menu.
- It will open a new window for you.
- You can “choose postings, delete them, or add tags” to your heart’s content.
Changing the URL is the second and faster approach to using a mega editor for secondary blogs after opening the new giant editor window for the primary blog and finishing editing or removing entries.
- Keep your focus on the “mass post editor screen.”
- Go to the “address bar” at the top of the page.
- “Insert the title of the secondary blog in place of the primary blog’s.”
- “Enter” should be pressed.
- There will be a “reload” of the page.
- You’ll also find “posting from a secondary blog” there.
2. Mass Delete Posts On Tumblr Mass Post Editor
- Click the Month icon to see posts that begin in a specific month.
- By clicking on the “MASS POST EDITOR” you want to delete, you can choose them (use the Unselect button to deselect all posts).
- To confirm, click OK.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- To confirm, press the OK button.
3. Mass Remove Tumblr Mass Post Editor Post Tags
- Select the posts from which you want to remove the tags.
- To access a list of tags associated with the selected posts, click the Edit tags button.
- Check the boxes next to the tags you want to remove.
- Remove the tags by using the Remove tags button.
4. Add Tags To Multiple Tumblr Posts
- Choose the posts to which you want to add new tags.
- In the Mass Post Editor dialogue box, click the Add tags option.
- Then, type in new post tags in the text box that appears.
- To insert the entered tags, select the Add tags option.
5. Add New Filtering To The Mass Post Editor With The Xkit Extension
- Go to the XKit Installing page.
- To begin the process, click the download link.
- From the XKit download page, add it to your web browser.
- Go to your Tumblr mass post editor dashboard and log in. After that, an XKit notification should appear, informing you that the XKit package is being installed.
- Start using XKit by clicking the Refresh page button.
- Tumblr’s new XKit button should be pressed.
- On the XKit setup window, go to the Get Extensions tab.
- For Mass+, click the Install button.
- After installing Mass+, go to Tumblr mass post editor and open your Mass Post Editor. You may now choose from a new toolbar with various extra filtering options in the Mass Post Editor.
What Are Mass + New XKit Mini extension Features?
With its Mass + tiny extension, Tumblr’s Mass with the new XKit comes to the rescue. New XKit is a unique Tumblr add-on with dozens of small extensions that significantly enhance the basic Tumblr experience.
- Multiple filter options are included in Mass Plus, making it simple to pick specific message kinds. Not to mention the ability to filter postings based on tags.
- Start by installing the add-on kit in Chrome or Firefox if you haven’t already.
- Then, to integrate it with Tumblr, refresh the Tumblr dashboard and proceed through the new XKit popups that come onscreen.
- After completing the popups, go to the dashboard and click the New XKit icon.
- Click Get Extensions in the new XKit admin panel that displays. You’re good to go now that you’ve found Mass + and clicked Install.
- Starting with the ability to select up to 100 posts instantaneously by clicking Select First 100, which eliminates the need to scroll through a large number of thumbnails.
- You can also use the Deselect All option to quickly deselect all chosen messages, even if they were manually selected.
- You can filter messages by type, including text, image, video, or link.
- The filters pick up only 100 items from the most recent messages placed into the Mega Editor.
- Consider reloading them once a month or as needed to reduce the likelihood of picking the same products.
- There are two other options: First 100 in This Month and Deselect This Month. The former allows you to choose the first 100 emails for each month, while the latter allows you to turn off all selected messages for that month with a single click from the rest.
- Reload your Tumblr mass post editor dashboard, and click Mass + under My XKit in the XKit admin panel. Close the panel by checking the box next to Enable tag search.
- Don’t forget to use the Mass + New XKit mini extension; it’s pretty cool.
Tumblr makes blogging simple. The range of accessible post types and the ability to quote nearly anything results in a unique experience. Mass Post Editor guides you through the process of managing many Tumblr posts. This article explains how to use Mass Post Editor to manage many Tumblr posts.
Where Is Mass Post Editor Tumblr?
The Mass Post Editor (MPE) on Tumblr mass post editor allows you to pick (and unselect) numerous published posts to add or update tags or delete chosen posts. By clicking the Mass Post Editor button in your blog’s sidebar, you may access the Mass Post Editor.
How Do I Use Mass Post Editor?
The Mass Post Editor has a set of self-explanatory options labeled Delete, Edit Tags, Add Tags, and Deselect in the upper-right corner. To delete undesirable posts, simply select them by clicking on their thumbnails. Regrettably, you won’t be able to choose many of them at once by dragging your pointer.
How Do I Tag Multiple Posts On Tumblr?
Choose the posts to which you want to add new tags. In the Mass Post Editor, click the Add tags option. Then, type in new post tags in the text box that appears. To insert the entered tags, select the Add tags option.
How To Do A Read More On Tumblr Mass Post Editor Mobile?
Determine a breakpoint in your content while using the rich-text editor. Place your mouse there and press the enter key to create a new blank line. To the left, a plus-sign icon will emerge in a circle. When you click the + symbol, four icons display. Click the fourth icon, the gray bar with three white dots, to add a read-more link. Tumblr adds a line that says, “Keep reading.” The read more link has been added. Publish, queue, schedule, or save the post as a draft.