Software Testing Tools are applications used for testing various software products before releasing them into the market. Testing software products implies checking the products’ performance and firmness and verifying, whether it meets the customers’ requirements and demands. Software testers are responsible for testing the products. The best software testing tools help them test from the products’ initial development stage, like planning, designing, analysis, defect logging, etc.
Top Software Testing Tools
Having a fully-featured and robust testing tool is significant. Several advanced tools are available today in the market. So, testers get confused to select among them. Software Testing Tools have made detecting bugs and errors easier. The detection of defects and bugs manually is time-consuming. Best Software Testing tools assist testers in identifying them within less time.
You must always check features and reviews of the testing tools before selecting them. This article will guide you with 50 best software testing tools with their characteristics. The testing tools are divided into nine different groups. They are as follows:
Let us overview each of these groups and the tools with their characteristics that fall under these categories.
Test Management Tools
The first group is the test management tool. Using the test management tool, users can collect the clients’ requirements, building the right strategy, planning test cases for every phase of the software development process, executing them, and noting down the results. The following tools are examples of test management tools:
Xray is one of the most-used test management tools that allow software development teams each member to carry out the test management process. This tool is highly robust and assists development teams in building premium quality software products.
- Testers can specify each test in cucumber language.
- Seamless integration with test automation frameworks.
- There are multiple folders and test sets that enable testers to organize different tests.
- Testers can execute the tests in distinct environments and note down the results.
- Seamless integration with REST API
This tool costs $10 per month for up to 10 users and $3 per month for 11 to 100 users.
PractiTest is another powerful test management tool. All testers and developers get full visibility for the testing process and effective collaborations through this tool. It is a SaaS-based software tool.
- It enables testers to reuse the test and correlate their results.
- Seamless integration with JIRA, Bugzilla, Redmine, etc.
- It is best suited for all kinds of businesses.
- Practitest allows testers to track issues and bugs effectively.
- It incorporates customizable forms, fields, and lists.
- The best feature of the PractiTest is it removes duplicate bugs from the system.
- Supports reporting bugs through an email client.
PractiTest comes with three editions, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited.
TestRail is a web-based and cloud-based test management tool that carries out the testing process efficiently. It works hassle-free on all major browsers, like Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, etc. Testers, Quality Assurance teams, and development teams use this software tool.
- Efficiently monitor automated and manual test cases.
- Enhances the testing process with reliable and customizable test management tools.
- Provides real-time information about the particular testing process.
- It offers seamless integration with bug tracking and test automation software tools.
- TestRail incorporates a broad set of templates. Testers can customize their templates.
There are two editions of the TestRail, TestRail Cloud, and TestRail Server.
Testpad is an ideal tool that identifies critical bugs faster. Having bugs in the software product degrades its quality. It is a mobile-friendly testing tool that supports iPads, iPhones, and other smart devices.
- Testpad is specially used for Test Case Management.
- This tool is best suited for Exploratory Testing.
- You can invite co-testers through the email invitation.
- It is a perfect tool for agile product development that enables testers to write, re-write, chop, and change tests.
- Easy to copy and paste from any text file.
- Export the tests in the CSV files.
- It has a drag and drop editor that enables testers to organize checklists easily.
The TestPad comes with four packages, Essential, Team, Department, and Custom.
Another efficient and reliable test management tool is TestMonitor. It is a sturdy and straightforward software tool trusted by more than thousands of customers. You can use this tool for the manual testing process as well.
- It is a reliable and sturdy test management tool regulating test cases and allows testers to get real-time results.
- Test Case editor enables users to run the test cases within less time.
- This tool allows accessing Software Requirements Specification in prioritizing the test cases.
- A straightforward and intuitive interface allows users to execute test cases efficiently and screenshot the results.
The Flexible edition of the TestMonitor allows up to 50 users. And the Custom edition permits more than 50 users.
Automated Testing Tools
The test Automation Tools automate testing processes without the involvement of humans. These tools execute test cases and compare the result with the expected outcome. Below are a few examples of automated testing tools:
21 is one of the famous and ideal automated testing tools. It is specially designed to work with iOS and Android mobile devices.
- 21 is the AI-powered testing tool that performs functional and regression testing within less time.
- It uses an algorithmic locators system that ensures reliable and consistent results.
- 21 is a SaaS-based tool that does not require any installation.
- Seamless integration with many other devices.
- This tool allows testers to focus on developing new features.
Another AI-powered automated testing tool is Parasoft Selenic. It is an intelligent tool that fixes many legal problems and produces better and smarter results.
- Users can integrate this Parasoft Selenic Testing tool with current testing procedures.
- This tool tells testers what is wrong in the test and how to fix that problem.
- It incorporates the Page Object Model that generates the Selenium test suite.
- Testers can use Test Impact Analysis to optimize test execution efficiently.
- Re-execute only those test cases that validate the change in the code.
Squish is another cross-platform GUI automated testing tool that is embedded with Qt GUIs and HMIs. This tool has around 3000customers and users across the globe.
- GUI testing of this tool enables testers to verify the software product’s behavior of visual features.
- Supports Behavior-driven development that creates, records, maintains, and debugs tests.
- This tool records test scripts and identify high-level interactions.
- Supports batch-testing and image-based testing.
- It incorporates the Optical Character Recognition method for image-based and object-based recognition.
The price of the Squish GUI automated testing tool depends upon the number of users.
One of the highly trusted automated testing tools is Ranorex. It is the choice of more than 14,000 customers and testers across the globe. Ranorex is a cross-platform tool and is easy to use for novice users. There is no need for coding skills for users.
- Ranorex Spy identifies objects automatically using RanorexPath and stores them into the object closet.
- This built-in Spy tool of Ranorex allows users to trace all UL elements.
- It is worthy for beginners as well as professionals.
- No coding is required for producing test automation projects.
- Ranorex has a drag and drop editor.
- Supports data-driven testing and keyword-driven testing.
TestProject is an open-source and cloud-based automated testing tool for desktops and mobile devices. It is an end-to-end test automation platform and has an intuitive interface.
- TestProject is built on Selenium and Appium and supports iOS and Android devices.
- Allows sharing of reusable action with test automation professionals across the globe.
- No extra libraries and installations are required as it has pre-packed libraries.
- Testers can manage recorded tests, coded tests, and addons in a single folder.
- It supports any local environment to execute, automate, and schedule test cases.
- Supports seamless integration with CI/CD workflows.
Selenium is one of the highly popular and most-used automated testing tools. It incorporates multiple devices, like Selenium Integrated Development Environment, Selenium Remote Control, WebDriver, and Selenium Grid.
- Supports working with Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.
- It is a mobile-friendly tool that can work with Android as well as iOS devices.
- Multiple tests are run parallelly that reduces time and enhances efficiency.
- Seamless integration with Ant, Maven, TestNG, etc.
- It supports browsers, like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc. So, there is no need for server installation.
MicroFocus UFT is an acronym for Unified Functional Test. Testers use this automated testing tool to carry out regression testing to identify bugs or errors. It is a web-based tool that supports all major browsers.
- UFT has a very straightforward and easy to use interface.
- It is a powerful tool that is reliable and trustworthy for beginners as well.
- UFT only supports Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- All test cases are represented in an uncomplicated workflow.
Another open-source and cross-platform automated testing tool is Watir. This testing tool belongs to the Ruby library and is highly potential. The browser interaction of Watir is AI-powered. It is capable of filling forms and validating text through browsers.
- It incorporates smaller projects, namely, Watir Classic. Watir Web driver, and Watirspec.
- It has Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) abilities.
- Watir tool handles browsers using OLE abilities on the Component Object Model (COM) architecture.
- Webdriver is based on Selenium and HTML specifications.
- It is a fully-featured and lightweight testing tool.
Testim is an agile, automated testing tool, which is easy to use and fully-featured. It uses the concept of machine learning for the execution of the test cases. Testim allows users to perform thousands of test cases parallelly.
- It is a flexible tool, which permits testers to produce test cases through recording or coding skills.
- The test step of a particular test can be used again for creating other test cases.
- It incorporates requirements-based and parameterized testing.
- Testers can view the wrong step while creating test cases by adding annotations.
- Seamless integration with multiple collaboration and CI/CD tools.
AppliTools is a highly characterized AI-powered and intelligent automated testing tool. It works the same as the human actions for spotting functional and visual regressions.
- AI-powered and visual tests can execute 5.8 times faster and are 3.8 times more reliable and consistent.
- Supports all major testing frameworks and scripting languages, like Selenium, Cypress, Testcafe, Protractor, etc.
- AppliTools Ultrafast Grid is significantly faster and highly cost-effective.
- Seamless integration with JIRA, SLACK, and many other testing frameworks.
- It has collaboration tools that allow effective communication and assigns admins to teams.
AppliTools is packed with three plans, Starter, Eyes, and Ultrafast Test Cloud. You can open a free account that includes 100 checkpoints per month.
TestCompkete is one of the leading products of the SmartBear. This automated testing tool’s main objective is to reduce costs and improve the testing process’s efficiency. An intuitive interface enables users to use this tool with ease.
- It produces automated UI tests using keyword-based or scriptless testing.
- The recorded tests can be later watched on multiple desktops and other platforms.
- Testers can save their valuable time by producing and retaining the tests using a study Object Recognition Engine.
- You can get real-time information about the testing process through any platform.
- Seamless integration with defect tracking tools, like JIRA and Bugzilla.
Cross-Browser Testing Tools
The cross-browser testing tools enable testers to check and verify the particular website’s behavior on multiple browsers. It is non-functional testing. These tools can check your website over Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc.
LambdaTest is a cloud-based cross-browser testing tool that incorporates multiple advanced features. Testers can run the number of tests parallelly that saves time as well as costs. More than 2000 different desktops and mobile devices can be accessed using this tool.
- LambdaTest works very well with all automation testing frameworks.
- Integration with bug management tools, like JIRA, Asan, Trello, Github, Paymo, TeamWork, etc.
- It is suitable for all aspects and scales of businesses.
- LambdaTest includes live browser and requirements-based testing.
- Supports screenshot testing.
- More than 200,000 customers and users trust this online cross-browser testing tool.
Browsera is another advanced cross-browser testing tool that enables testers to test their websites on multiple browsers. It also checks all web pages and finds out layout and scripting issues.
- You get the browser layout issues automatically through this tool.
- A report will be available that includes all complicated issues while testing the particular website.
- Errors caused due to scripting errors are also notified to you.
- Browsera checks the entire site instead of checking each page of the site.
- There is no requirement for installing as it runs on a server cluster.
There are three plans of Browsera, Project, Standard, and Premium. The pricing plan differs based on the number of pages tested.
CrossBrowser Testing tool enables users to test the website on multiple browsers. Additionally, you can automate the test cases parallelly, which saves time and costs.
- Supports executing multiple test cases on a single device.
- Debug mobile browsers and desktops remotely.
- Supports testing frameworks, like WebDriver.IO and Nightwatch. It verifies the quality and speed of the website.
SauceLabs is a cloud-based cross-browser testing tool, which offers the best customer experience. It is one of the world’s largest cloud-based testing platforms.
- Supports the latest browser/OS combinations, mobile emulators, and real device support.
- It has multiple tools, like debugging tools, videos, screenshots, log files, and Sauce Headless.
- Verifies whether the application supports all Android and iOS devices.
- Supports automation tools, like Selenium, Appium, Espresso, and many other devices.
- It seamlessly integrates with CI/CD automated testing tools.
Ghostlab is a highly characterized, cross-browser testing tool. It is specially developed for testers, web developers, agencies, freelancers, and who test websites.
- It is compatible with Microsoft Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Supports requirements-based and parameterized testing.
- There is no need to set up for installation.
- Supports the debugging of websites from all types of browsers.
- Seamless integration with Jenkins, BitBucket, Travis CI, Circle CI, and Grunt.
- It incorporates synchronized browsing and screenshots.
Another highly referred cross-browser testing tool is Browsershots. It is compatible to test websites on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS platforms. More than 2000 website screenshots are offered by this testing tool.
- The screenshots offered are useful to identify the HTML and CSS faults on the website.
- It is an open-source and free testing tool.
- Supports major browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, Arora, Dillo, Links, SeaMonkey, Safari, etc.
- It incorporates Java and Flash. Users can enable and disable Java and Flash as per their needs.
- But, the time for displaying results is slow.
Load Testing Tools
Like a cross-browser testing tool, a load testing tool is also non-functional testing of software or websites. In this category of testing, testers test the performance of the software product under some specific load. Performing this test enables testers to determine the behavior of software while different users use it. Some load testing tools are described below with their features.
Web Load is one of the popular load testing tools powered by RadView. This tool supports multiple devices, like Selenium, enterprise applications, and web protocols. It is an open-source testing tool.
- It allows users to record actions.
- Web Load has a straightforward and intuitive interface that makes it easier for testers to generate test scripts.
- Supports web, server-side, cloud, and mobile platforms for performance testing.
- It incorporates more than 80 distinct report types and graphs to find performance bottlenecks.
- Web Load integrates seamlessly with many other tools and software processes.
LoadRunner is another leading load testing software tool powered by the Micro Focus. This testing tool is compatible to work with Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. It is used by testers to test the system performance under load.
- Supports integration with many other applications.
- It allows users to test software tools in various enterprise environments.
- The scripts from other testing tools, like Apache JMeter, Gatling, NUnit, etc. are run using this tool.
- Supports testing an extensive set of applications and protocols, like web-based, mobile, HTML 5, Java, .NET, etc.
- LoadRunner Professional engine enables testers to perform tests faster.
WAPT is a load and stress testing device specially developed for Microsoft Windows operating systems. It is a faster, reliable, and less expensive tool that tests any application’s performance and behavior.
- It supports any website, mobile and desktop application, IoT platform, etc.
- WAPT tool allows testers to carry out remote cloud-based testing.
- Testers can monitor server and database performance.
- It offers flexible error and bug handling features.
- The test results are represented in more than 20 different tables and charts.
Amazon EC2 offers an extraordinary version of the WAPT. Testers can use this version and pay the amount every hour of use.
LoadUI Pro is another powerful and fully-featured load testing tool. It is free to use and an open-source tool. Testers can generate, perform, and monitor the software product’s load and stress using the CI/CD pipeline. It is a cross-platform testing tool that supports all major systems.
- It integrates with the SoapUI tool that is specially designed for function testing.
- Any functionality in the software product can be added during its run time.
- It allows testers to reuse the existing functionalities.
- Testers can generate various performance strategies.
- Users get real-time results after performing load testing on particular software.
Another highly-featured load testing tool is Silk Performer. It tests software products in various environments. The silk performer load testing tool is very cost-effective and reliable.
- Testers identify the performance issues with excellent analysis.
- Supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
- The cost of testing is reduced effectively through cloud environments.
- Capacity problems of software tools are resolved using the Silk performer tool.
- It is highly scalable and reliable.
- Supports transaction monitoring and performance tracking.
Apache JMeter is another open-source load and stress testing tool. It is completely designed in the Java programming language. Apache JMeter testing tool tests the performance and functional behavior of any software product.
- Supports the testing of software products’ performance on different applications, servers, and protocol types.
- It has a highly characterized Test IDE for the faster recording of the Test Plan.
- Apache JMeter incorporates a multi-threading framework.
- Testers can store their test plans in XML formats.
- JMeter executes functional as well as automated testing of software applications.
Agileload is one of the top load and stress testing tools. It is used to improve the performance and behavior of applications. Agileload supports the testing of all web-based and mobile applications.
- It supports testers to generate test scenarios of load within no time and offers the graphical view.
- Uses web technologies to record and replay web applications.
- It automatically detects the critical issues in the software products’ performance.
- Tests all software applications that are compatible to run on Sharepoint, JSON, Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, etc.
- Testers can create customizable test reports.
LoadFocus is a cloud-based load and performance testing tool used widely. The other services supported are Website speed Testing, Mobile applications, API testing, WebsiteUI Testing, etc.
- It allows testers to test each component of web applications and other mobile applications.
- LoadFocus supports authentication and automatic configuration.
- Effectively monitors the health of the software product.
- It also supports redundancy checking, Website speed checking, reverse proxy, and Insight Analytics.
- Executes tests on secure and safe servers.
The LoadFocus tool has three distinct editions, Pro, Business, and enterprise.
Defect Tracking Tools
Every software in its development process generates multiple bugs and defects. It is necessary to fix these defects and bugs to develop premium quality software products. There are advanced tools available that assist users in tracking defects easily. Here are some robust and sturdy defects monitoring devices, along with their traits:
JIRA is one of the highest potential and most-used defect tracking tools. Most of the agile development teams use the JIRA tool to develop high-quality software products. It allows software development team members to communicate, plan, and produce useful outcomes.
- It captures defects and bugs from anywhere in the software product.
- After capturing defects, you need to add details, like description, security, version, etc.
- Testers can sort the bugs and defects according to their priorities.
- Assist users in tracking bugs and defects,
- If any new critical issue arises in the software product, all team members will get notified.
- It incorporates thousands of plug-and-play add-ons.
Mantishub is a hassle-free bug and issues tracking testing tool used widely. It is a fully-featured, robust, and straightforward tool. The development team members can use this testing tool with much ease.
- It has an intuitive and customizable dashboard.
- This dashboard displays various issues, like ‘Assigned to Me,’ ‘Unassigned,’ ‘Reported by me,’ and many others.
- There is a feature of a timeline that allows users to get information about the real world.
- Mantishub has a robust time tracking feature. It reports the time that you spent on resolving the issues.
- Enhances the workflow and efficiency of the companies.
Another bug and issue tracking tool is FogBugz. It seamlessly integrates with the TestLodge test management tool, and they both work together effectively.
- It creates issues automatically that are extremely useful for testers.
- The TestLodge tool finds issues when any of the test cases fail.
- After the issues are detected, FogBugz runs those failed test cases.
- The dashboards of FogBugz are very clean and well-defined.
- Supports Agile project development effectively.
- Effective collaboration between team members through notifications and emails.
Bugzilla is a web-based bug and issue tracking tool. The entire device is written in the Perl programming language. Bugzilla can also be used as a test management tool to integrate with Testlink, TestRail, Quality Center, etc.
- The Bugzilla tool is straightforward to use and provides full information about the bug.
- There is a robust and sturdy search system that enables users to search the list of bugs.
- If any change is made in the bug, the particular users get notifications via email.
- Automatically detects the duplicate bugs in the list.
- The feature of time tracking tells how much time is required to fix the particular bug.
BugNet is an open-source defect and bug tracking tool. The programming languages used in writing this tool are C# and ASP.NET. It effectively reduces the complexity of the code and makes the installation of the software product quickly.
- The BugNet bug and defect tracking tools are highly secure and safe.
- Supports multiple databases and projects.
- The team members can effectively collaborate through email notifications.
- Navigation and administration have made it more comfortable through the BugNet.
- It has an HTML text editor that enables users to write comments and descriptions.
Another open-source error tracking tool is the Bug Genie. It is a web-based device, and the programming language used to develop BUg Genie is PHP.
- It incorporates a built-in calendar for customizable workflows in an organization.
- Seamless integration with version control systems and e-mail notifications.
- Supports RSS and offers customizable fields and convenient search features.
- There is an advanced timeline that enables users to get the history of previous projects.
- It has sturdy command-line tools and intuitive project management features.
RedMine is another useful and robust error tracking device. It is a web-based testing device that is written in the Ruby language.
- RedMine supports multiple projects and databases.
- Flexible and effective bug tracking system and role-based access control.
- Supports collaboration and raising issues via email.
- RedMine is a multilingual device that has a time tracking feature in it.
- It incorporates a calendar, Gantt Chart, news, documents, feeds, and files.
Mobile Testing Tools
Mobile Testing Tool allows the testing of Android and iOS mobile devices. This tool enables the tester to save time in testing and reduces bugs and defects during the testing process. Let us see some examples of mobile testing devices
Appium is one of the most-used and open-source mobile testing devices. It is a cross-platform device that supports Android and iOS devices. Also, this tool can regulate browsers, like Chrome and Safari.
- Any web driver can be used to write test cases.
- It consumes less memory pace for executing the testing process.
- Appium has a UI Automator that generates detailed reports of the testing process.
Another open-source testing device for mobile testing is the Espresso. It has a straightforward and intuitive interface. Espresso is specially developed for enterprise use and supports Android mobile testing.
- Testers feel more manageable in running test cases using Espresso.
- It is flexible and can extend with a particular enterprise.
- Espresso uses a white-box testing technique to test Android UI.
- The test automation process is exceptionally straightforward.
Perfecto is a Saas-based mobile testing device. It is very well-known for its practical and continuous functional test automation suites. Perfecto is an all-in-one web-based and mobile testing tool.
- Perfecto testing device performs hassle-free mobile testing.
- It is a cloud-based tool that is highly reliable and secure.
- In web testing, test execution is carried out 50% faster than mobile testing.
- Useful for testers as it identifies bugs and issues at the early stages of testing.
ExperiTest is one of the potential testing devices that can run tests on more than 1000 iOS and Android devices. It is used for mobile testing and performance testing, manual testing, and load testing of mobile devices.
- Some simulators and emulators assist testers in generating and executing automated tests.
- The code generated for one particular test can create another test on the other mobile devices.
- This device can execute multiple automated tests parallelly.
Robotium is another free to use mobile testing tool for Android UI. Like functional testing, user acceptance testing, and system testing, the other testings are supported by this device.
- This potential testing device records test cases within seconds.
- Supports emulators and many other devices to record test cases.
- Performs unit testing with Android UI based on Junit.
- Seamless integration with build tools, like Maven, Ant, etc.
- Minimum knowledge of the application is required to execute its test.
API Testing Tools
API testing devices test the application’s interface to verify whether it satisfies the business requirements. Some robust tools for API testing are listed below:
SoapUI is an open-source and multi-platform support device. The programming language used to write this device is Java. This SoapUI device can perform load testing and functional testing.
- SoapUI has an intuitive and easy to use interface.
- It protects websites from hackers and viruses using vulnerability testing features.
- The reporting feature enables users to get detailed reports of test cases.
SOAPSonar is another useful and robust API testing tool. This device reduces the time and complexity in developing and executing test cases. This tool’s great advantage is it does not require the knowledge of scripting language to write tests.
- The Success Rule Framework performs functional testing.
- Executes functional testing, regression testing, and load tests smoothly.
- Supports SOAP-based and REST-based web services.
WebInject is one of the highly robust and open-source API testing tools. Individual systems components are also tested using this testing device. Testing, like Automated testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing, is carried out using the WebInject tool.
- When the test cases are executed, the WebInject device monitors real-time HTTP response times.
- Web testing is combined with mobile and desktop testing.
- It has the feature of Timer Statistics that is displayed during the running of test cases.
Tricentis is a mode-based API test automation tool that supports multiple modern technologies for developing any software product. The primary goal of this testing device is to reduce testing time and costs.
- Supports browser-based, Automated, and Manual Testing.
- It provides support for SAP interfaces and various other recent technologies.
- Effectively reduces regression testing processes.
- Supports mobile testing, browser testing, API testing, SAP testing, risk-based testing, etc.
Security Testing Tools
The security testing tool is used to test the security and safety of the software product developed. This tool makes sure that the software system is free of threats and viruses. Some advanced and highly characterized security tools are given below:
NetSparker is one of the best security testing devices used across the globe. It incorporates proof-based scanning that automatically scans threats and viruses in the software systems.
- It scans any software product to detect threats or viruses within no time.
- Supports scanning of any kind of web application.
- It is a highly reliable and scalable solution for enterprises with effective workflow.
OWASP is an acronym for the Open Web Application Security Project. It is a robust and dynamic application security testing device. OWASP has multiple add-ons and features that make this device more reliable and manageable.
- Scans the software system for any vulnerability at the very early stages of development.
- All inputs provided to the system are validated using the OSWAP device.
- Supports authentication and access controls.
CSS Validator Tools
The CSS validator tool is usually used to identify errors in the CSS code. It checks the format and structure of the CSS files.
W3C CSS Validator is an open-source tool that assists web developers to check and verify the CSS file.
- W3C CSS device is capable of identifying multiple browser extensions.
- The website using this tool is checkers with the help of an integrated web browser.
Telerik Studio is another CSS validation tool specially developed for Microsoft Windows operating systems. Along with the CSS format, it also executes performance testing, functional testing, and load testing.
- Supports AJAX applications for testing.
- It is a cross-browser tool and supports all major browsers.
- Seamless integration with Nunit, MbUnit, XUnit, Visual Studio, etc.
- It incorporates bug tracking tools and performs data-driven testing, manual testing, exploratory testing, etc.
Software testing is one of the significant and primary aspects of the software development process. We have covered all the categories of testings and the respective testing devices. All the testing tools, as mentioned earlier, are used throughout the IT industries and enterprises to generate premium quality software products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Testing Tools Are Used ?
Software Testing Tools are used to help complete the software testing activities effectively by the software testing teams
What are the tools for software testing ?
There are a lot of tools available for software testing which are grouped like Test Management Tools, Automation Testing Tools, Performance Testing Tools
- How To Fix Video Stuttering on Windows 10 Issue
- Top 10 Best Mobile App Security Testing Tools In 2021
- Top 7 Best Antivirus for Windows Servers
- Top 16 Technical Support Interview Questions
- Micro Focus Fortify Software Security Center – Tips and Tricks
- Best Data Integration Tools, Platforms And Vendors In 2021