If we look back at when the messaging service was introduced on mobile phones. It added convenience to users as they didn’t have to bear incoming calls for every small thing.
But as technology developed, these typing messages were replaced by voice messaging services. They are easier than typing.
Now, if you want to send a voice message from iPhone to Android, you have to perform additional steps.
Many ways have made it possible to send voice message on iPhone to Android devices.
Can you send audio messages to non-iPhone users?
Yes, it is possible to send audio messages to a non-iPhone user.
- To send a message to a non-iPhone user, ensure messages are transmitted from an iPhone user to a non-iPhone user. And the recipient must have any of the following, i.e., a windows user or an android user.
- Windows or android recipients can have easy access to voice messages.
- It is a must to have a strong wi-fi network for both users who are connecting and want to send and receive a voice message sent the way.
How do you send a voice message?
- Open the messages app on your iPhone.
- If you already have a conversation with the recipient you want to send a voice note, go and open it.
- If you are sending a message for the first time, tap the new message. Enter the recipient’s name at the top right box on the screen.
- At the bottom of the text message field, tap and hold the audio icon.
- Now speak up for your message and release the finger as you finish.
- You can hear your voice message by tapping the play button in the gray area. Here, you can cancel or re-record it by tapping X on the left side message.
- To send your voice message, tap the arrow in the gray area.
How do I forward an audio message?
- Tap the phone icon wherever it is on your phone’s home screen to open the calling app.
- At the bottom right corner, there is a voicemail icon. Tap it.
- Now scroll through your voicemail list. Search for that specific voice message you want to forward. Tap it to open.
- When you have opened the voicemail message you are going to forward, hit share to forward it.
- Now, choose one of the options of sending voicemail, either by message or email.
- Then tap one of the forwarding methods icons to forward the selected voice message.
How do I send audio from iPhone to Samsung?
There are some ways to send audio from iPhone to Samsung:
- You can use an app called AirDrop to send audio from iPhone to Samsung.
- This application allows you to share files between devices using Bluetooth.
- Google Drive or Dropbox is another way to send audio files attachment to Samsung.
- This application allows you to store and access the cloud from any device.
There are several ways to share an audio file. Some of them are listed below:
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Drive
- Google Voice
- One Drive
How can I send long audio files?
There are some best ways to share long audio files:
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, and then you can share or email them to others.
- You can also use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- A USB flash drive can also be purchased.
- Use Jumpshare, a free online service.
- Try Sendy PRO.
- Use a VPN.
- Transfer files using SFTP.
- Upload the file and generate a link to share via MyAirBridge.
- Share a collection of assets with your team.
Can I send an audio file by text?
Follow the given procedure to send a voice message by text:
- Go and open the messages folder, and select your recipient.
- Click and hold the recording icon at the bottom of the screen to record your message.
- Tap the play button at the bottom right of the screen to listen to your recorded message. Or tap the arrow button to send.
For Apple devices:
- Voice messages can also be sent through the iMessage or Apple iPhone messages App.
- All you have to do is tap the microphone icon inside the text box.
- These messages usually last two minutes before they are deleted. But this setting can be changed.
- Select “Keep” under any voice message to save it.
How do I send a voice message without calling?
You can send a voice message on your iPhone without calling by the given procedure:
- All you have to do is open the Phone app on your iPhone and go to voicemail to see your recent voicemails. Also, you can see those which you recorded previously.
- Select the voicemail you want to send to the people and leave a voicemail without calling.
- Now tap the share icon in the top right corner of the app.
- Then select the method you want to share your voice message by tapping messages, mail, or notes in the share menu.
- Tap send button to share a voice message.
How do you send a voice message after calling?
Here is an easy solution through which you can send a voice message after calling:
- Dial *86 (voicemail access number) for a straight call.
- Enter the PIN to access your voicemail.
- Press 2 to send a message.
- Enter a destination number and #.
- Record your message.
- Again press# to send.
Why did my voice message disappear?
It sometimes happens. Because the users do not know that a voice message will disappear after two minutes of sending it if it is not saved, they may play it but leave listening to it later, and when they again open it, it has gone.
Can you send voice message On iPhone to android?
Here is how you can send a voice message from iPhone to an Android phone:
- Go to open the voice memo app on your iPhone.
- Now you can record your message.
- Then you have to save it.
- Now select the message you have recorded by tapping on it.
- From the drop-down menu, select share, a square with the up arrow.
- Now select the message icon from the drop-down menu.
- All done now. Just press the send button to send it.
How do I make a voice recording?
Follow the given instructions to make a voice recording:
- First, you have to launch the default voice recording app.
- Now start by locating the voice memo app on your iPhone.
- Then record a voice.
- Tap the record button, which is round red, to start your audio recording.
- When you have done with the recording, hit the done icon.
- You can save it on the voice memos page and assign a name to it.
So, let us conclude the above discussion. Are you an iPhone user and want to send a lengthy message on Android? Do you feel lazy to type it? There is no need to get worried.
You have many possible ways to send voice messages from iPhone to Android. Give this article a thorough read, and you will get the solution.