How can you use Facebook’s built-in search options to search for a user profile without an account? What if you wish to look for events or places? Read below to find out how to search Facebook without signing in or creating an account.
Just because Facebook is the largest social network in the world doesn’t mean that everybody on it uses it. Many social media users have chosen to delete or hide their Facebook accounts after years of scrutiny.
Although you can’t tell whether your selected user has an active Facebook profile, you will not be able to view their entire profile unless you sign up for Facebook yourself.
5 ways To Search Facebook Without An Account?
- Use Search Engines To See The Profile
- Utilize People Search Engines
- You Can Use Social Search Engines
- Ask Your Real-Life Friends With Facebook Accounts
- Use Facebook Directory To View Facebook Profile Without An Account
1. Use Search Engines To See The Profile
If you want to do a Facebook search without an account you can use search engines to view Facebook users without having an account. Google search is one of the best ways to do this.
- Open Google Chrome and follow the next steps.
- Enter facebook.com into the Search Bar.
- Include the Name of The Person, Group, or Event You Are Looking for.
- You can use the same procedures in other search engines like Bing, DuckDuckGo, and other search engines.
2. Utilize People Search Engines
There are many “People Search Engines” on the internet, allowing individuals to track down their long-lost friends or find someone they met at a party or concert. There are also various people search services that provide information on a person’s whereabouts.
Their results are not Facebook-specific, but a compilation of everything that their web crawlers can discover about a person.
- Among the most-used services in this category are Pipl and PeopleFinder.
- It allows users to find more information about individuals on Facebook.
- Pipl is a premium service with monthly subscription charges that is not intended to be used by individuals. Pipl is one of the best alternatives.
- You can use PeopleFinder to get some basic information for free. While people search engines gather information from the internet, PeopleFinder provides data from phone books.
- Facebook rankings provide more prominence than other sites. However, again, it depends on your target’s privacy settings.
3. You Can Use Social Search Engines
Social search engines collate social media data. You can use these engines to do general research on Facebook’s user base. This is the best way to learn what Twitter users think regarding a particular topic.
- You can check Facebook posts by topic using Facebook’s social search engines.
- When you know what keywords to search for, you can find which demographics discuss them the most on Facebook.
- You’ll also know if the discussions are positive or negative.
- It would be impossible to identify market trends on social media without tools like this.
- They are also capable of helping you find specific individuals and events.
Use Social Searcher
To find people or search terms on Facebook, use Social Searcher. Sort and filter search results on the website as well. You can select either people or the most recent, most popular online trends.
Talkwalker Social Search
A comprehensive and functional social media search engine is Talkwalker. You can get the latest seven days’ worth of references using the free version.
If you are looking for information about an event, such as a lecture, conference, or performance, it may be helpful to consult the protocol. The commercial version also gives you access to data from the past year.
4. Ask Your Real-Life Friends With Facebook Accounts
Another way to perform a Facebook search without an account is to ask for a friend’s assistance. It would be best if one of your close friends had a Facebook account.
You can use various techniques to search Facebook without creating your personal profile. You might ask them to look up their profile or use their profile.
- You will find even more information than looking at search results. Search results usually contain only outbound links; there are no restrictions on profile/post visibility, so you will see a post’s featured images, likes, comments, friend lists, etc.
- You may not be able to learn much about someone’s account.
- Further, you will miss some of the intended results.
- I would like to suggest you create a Facebook account. You can search for people on your personal profile using Facebook.
5. Use Facebook Directory To View Facebook Profile Without An Account
One of the places you can go to view Facebook without an account is Facebook’s directory. If you’re not signed in, you will need to demonstrate that you are not a robot before you can continue.
- After a few minutes of security testing, you can browse Facebook under three different categories.
- To encourage visitors to open their accounts, Facebook made this system slightly inconvenient.
- Whenever you select a category or a search result, you must wait for the security check to finish.
- This occurs when you use the search box as well.