Reaction GIFs are more common on Twitter than anywhere else. GIFs were used to respond to other people’s messages and remarks without having to type anything.
Twitter even has its GIF search engine. It makes finding the perfect GIF to send in a direct message or a reply tweet a breeze. Send to someone on your feed, using simple options like “Agree,” “Applause,” “High Five,” and others.
There isn’t a special button on Twitter that allows you to save the GIFs you see there. Keeping them necessitates installing more programs or using a GIF-specific website.
What Are The GIFs Images?
“Graphics Interchange Format” stands for “Graphics Interchange Format.” It’s a bitmap picture format that CompuServe invented in 1987. On the internet, this famous image format has a large following. GIF files can be used on a variety of platforms and programs.
Logos and clear visuals are the most common uses. Animated image data can also be stored in GIF files. In pictures, the format supports 8 bits per pixel. A GIF image can contain 256 different colors from the 24-bit RGB spectrum in a single image.
Lossless compression is used to compress GIF images, yet the files are still relatively small. It is one of CorelDRAW’s most popular image formats.
Different Methods to save Gif on Different Platforms
- How To Save Gifs From Twitter (Computer Desktop)?
- Want to Save Gifs On Twitter Using An Android Phone?
- Want To Save Gifs On Twitter Using An iPhone?
- How To Save A Gif From Twitter (Macbook)?
1. How To Save Gifs From Twitter On Computer Desktop?
- Select the GIF with the right-click menu. You’ll notice a button that says “Copy GIF Address” appear up.
- GIFs are published as tiny video clips on Twitter, which are far more efficient than GIF files. To store Twitter GIFs on your device, you must first download them as videos.
- Use a tool like TWDownload web downloader. Alternatively, Go to twittervideodownloader to download videos from Twitter.
- After pasting the address into the GIF, click download.
- Your GIF will appear on a different page after the introductory screen. Then press the download button once more. On your screen, you’ll see an MP4 version of the Twitter GIF.
- In the bottom-right corner of the video, click the three dots. Then choose the yes option.
- You now have an official GIF version in your download folder.
- You may convert the MP4 movie into a GIF that can be used on any platform.
- Go to EZ GIF’s website. EZ GIF includes a tool that allows you to convert video files into GIFS quickly and effortlessly. It can be found here.
- Choose your GIF’s MP4 file from your computer’s download location. Then select Upload Video from the menu.
- After you upload your video, it should appear on the page automatically.
- Scroll to the base of the page and click the “Convert to GIF” button.
- On the following page, right-click the resulting image and save it with any name you like. After that, you’ve successfully saved your GIF.
2. Want to Save Gifs On Twitter Using An Android Phone?
Copying the GIF is by far the most natural solution. Within the Twitter app, copying the video address is simple.
- Begin by looking for the GIF you’d like to save to your device.
- To view the GIF in full-screen mode, click on it within the tweet.
- Select “Copy Link” from the share menu at the bottom. When the URL is copied to your clipboard on Android, you’ll get a notification.
- Now navigate to EZGIFS.com in your browser. It has a mobile site that works in the same way as the desktop version.
- Copy the link and paste it into the area provided, but skip the “Convert” option.
- Remove anything before the ‘https://…’ component of the link from the URL.
- To upload a video, click the ‘Upload video’ button.
- Hold the newly made GIF in your hand.
- To save the content to your device, select ‘Save Image.’
3. Want To Save Gifs On Twitter Using An iPhone?
If you have an iPhone, GIFwrapped is probably the most convenient option. Here’s how to put it to use.
- The GIFwrapped app for iOS may be found here. Unfortunately, there is no Android version of this app available right now.
- Take a screenshot of the tweet’s link. This button will copy the link to the tweet.
- Copy and paste the link into GIFwrapped. You can paste links into GIFwrapped’s search bar. Put your URL in the search box and then search.
- The GIF will be saved to your GIFwrapped library. A button on the bottom-left of the page allows you to save it to your library within the program.
- The final screen demonstrates how you can select the image quality when downloading.
- You should have your GIF ready to go at this point.
4. How To Save A Gif From Twitter On Macbook
A PC is the most convenient way to store a Twitter GIF.
- Take out your Mac and open the tweet with the GIF you wish to copy.
- Select “Copy Gif Address” after two-finger tapping on the “GIF.”
- To open a new tab, click the “+” button to the right of the current tabs at the top.
- To get started, go to twdownload. Copy the Twitter GIF link and paste it into the “video URL box,” then click the “Download” button.
- Two-finger tap “Download Link” on the new page, then select “Save Link As…”
- After giving your file a name and choosing a download location, click “Save.”
- Verify that the download was successful.
For Video GIfs
- Make sure you’re on the “Video to GIF” option at ezgif. Then, on the secondary menu, select “Video to GIF.”
- To find the file you just downloaded, click “Browse.”
- To upload a video to EZGIF.COM, select it and click “Open.”
- To convert your mp4 to GIF format, click the ‘Upload video!’ option.
- Remember that, like with any animated GIF file, reposting the GIF to Twitter will convert it back to Twitter’s hybrid format.
I know Twitter Gifs are very funny. We love to download them and share them on other platforms. Follow all the given methods for different platforms and easily download Gifs and videos.
How do I download a GIF from Twitter?
Go to the Tweet with the GIF you’d like to save. To share something, click the share button (connected dots). Choose “Tweet2gif.” Select the Tweet2gif icon from the menu. Business Insider/Devon Delfino Select “Download GIF” from the drop-down menu.
How Do I Save A Video From Twitter?
On your smartphone, go to the Twitter app and sign in. Go to the Tweet you require to save and click it. Select Copy the link to Tweet after tapping the Share button. Now copy the link and put it into the Download Twitter Videos program. How do I save a GIF from Twitter to my computer?
How to do a Copy And Paste of GIF?
You come across a GIF you like via a web search or social media. Simply right-click on it and choose “Copy Image” from the menu. If you don’t see that option, try opening the image in a new tab and selecting “Copy Image” from there.
How do I find and download a GIF?
Right-click on the animated GIF you wish to download and select “Save Target As.” Choose ‘Save Image As.’ Choose a location for your image to be saved, and preserve the file type as. Gif. Select ‘Save’ from the drop-down menu.