We will tell you some easy ways to recover deleted messages from Snapchat on iPhone. Snapchat has become one of the most prevalent social media platforms for those who enjoy sharing their daily lives, stories, and exciting content with their followers, friends, and family. There’s a lot on Snapchat that attracts many people’s attention, from its recent Snap Map feature to its diverse choice of filters.
Before your Snapchat messages go from your chat screen, you’ll need to know how to keep them. However, if you delete those messages by accident, you may be asking how to “Recover Snapchat Messages iPhone.”
How To Recover Deleted Messages From Snapchat On iPhone
- Use My Data Feature
- File Manager
- Recover Snapchat Messages From Cache
1. Use My Data Feature
The messages are automatically erased from your Snapchat. You must request the Snapchat My Data interface. Without Snapchat message recovery tools for iPhone, you can restore deleted Snapchat messages from a backup file.
- On the Snapchat, My Data page, submit a request. Sign in using the email address and passcode on the My Data page.
- Select Messages from the drop-down menu and select the Submit Request button. The Snapchat Support Team will then prepare a copy of your information and email it to you.
- When you get the email, open it, select the Download link to the My Data page, and tap the mydata.zip file to save it to your iPhone.
- View and recover Snapchat messages that have been erased.
- Open the new folder and the index.html file after extracting mydata.zip on your iPhone.
- You’ll be able to see any previously deleted Snapchat messages.
2. Use iPhone’s File Manager
Without using Snapchat message recovery tools, you can retrieve the unsaved messages in the .nomedia file using a File Manager program.
Many File Manager apps are available in the App Store, so pick one and get started with the steps below.
- On your iPhone, download and open a File Manager app.
- Locate the data files with the .nomedia extension and select each one individually.
- Remove the .nomedia extension from all files and rename them. After that, you can look over your past Snapchat messages at your pleasure.
3. Recover Snapchat Messages From Cache
If you’re using iOS, you’ll probably need specialized message recovery software to get all of your info back. All the excellent Snapchat message recovery tools are mentioned in this article.
- Get and install the Snapchat Message Recovery app.
- Connect the iPhone device to the computer through USB.
- The recovery mode will be activated on your device.
- It will begin searching for deleted texts on your device.
- After that, you’ll notice the messages that have been removed.
- Select the messages you need to retrieve and touch on them.
Best Recover Snapchat Messages iPhone Tools
1. Fonelab iPhone Data Recovery
You can “recover Snapchat messages iPhone” iPhone Data Recovery using your Windows computer. Use this iPhone recovery tool to “recover Snapchat messages iPhone.”
- Recover data from iOS devices and iTunes/iCloud backups that have been deleted or lost.
- Recover images, WhatsApp, audio, reminders, contacts, notes, video, Instagram photos, and more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your PC.
- Before recovering your iOS data, look at it in detail (both deleted and existing files).
- Save data regardless of how it was lost (accidental deletion, device stuck, forgot the passcode, etc.).
- All iOS devices and versions are supported, including iPhone 13, iOS 15, and earlier.
Steps to Follow
- Connect the iPhone to Windows or Mac using the Snapchat Messages Recovery app.
- “Recovery from iOS Device” will be downloaded automatically.
- Start the scan by choosing the Start Scan button.
- This will scan your iPhone and give you access to its info.
- In the recovery interface, select Messages from the left pane to see a preview of messages.
- To recover Snapchat deleted messages, choose the messages you want to recover and select Recover.
- Choose a target folder to keep the recovered Snapchat messages on your computer.
2. iSkysoft Toolbox
iSkysoft Toolbox is a “recover Snapchat messages iPhone” solution that can help you recover deleted Snapchat messages from your iPhone. It can even recover Snapchat from backup files on iTunes or iCloud.
- Scan the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to restore deleted data.
- You can recover chosen files by extracting data from the iTunes backup.
- To retrieve files from an iCloud backup, extract data from the backup.
- Contacts, SMS, call logs, photographs, videos, music, WhatsApp, and much more can all be recovered.
- Contacts, SMS, photographs, WhatsApp chats, notes, voicemails, and bookmarks are just a few of the data kinds that can be recovered using this simple iOS data recovery program.
Steps to Follow
- Get iSkysoft Toolbox and install it on the PC.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC after launching the app.
- From the main window, select the Recover tab.
- Select the data type and select the Start Scan button to begin the scan.
- When the scan is finished, A list of data that can be recovered will be sent to you. You can look over the information and choose which you want to recover.
- Select ‘Recover to Computer’ from the menu.
3. iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is designed specifically for iOS users. It allows you to “recover Snapchat messages on iPhone” and the screen passcode, which initiated the utilization of data recovery software in the first place.
- Message history, contacts, notes, calendars, and more may be exported.
- Exports are thorough and scientifically sound.
- Recover your forgotten Screen Time passcode and parental restriction settings quickly and easily.
- Recover your iPhone SMS, Snapchat, Kik, Hike, Viber, and WhatsApp communications that have been lost or deleted.
- Unencrypted or encrypted (password protected) iTunes backups can be used to extract iOS texts.
- iCloud backup SMS texts can be downloaded and retrieved.
- Your text messages can be viewed in beautiful PDF, HTML, or CSV forms.
4. Free Data Recovery
Advanced features are available in iPhone Recovery. However, this utility has more to offer than other free versions of software on the market. It allows you to “recover Snapchat messages iPhone” and Safari bookmarks, among other things.
- Messages, contacts, WhatsApp, Viber, photos, notes, and other data can be recovered.
- Data can be recovered directly from an iOS device, iTunes, or iCloud backup.
- Preview data before restoring it, and just restore what you need.
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/XS Max/XR are fully compatible with iOS 13/iPad and iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/XS Max/XR.
- Works with Windows 10/8/7 and macOS 10.15 Catalina/10.14/10.13/10.12, among other operating systems.
Tenorshare is the greatest data recovery program. It can assist you to “recover Snapchat messages on iPhone” more quickly than other software available.
- Directly recover deleted data from iOS devices, iTunes backups, and iCloud backups.
- More than 35 file types are supported.
- Snapchat, LINE, Viber, and WeChat supported backup and restore.
- iPhone 13 mini/iPhone 13/13 Pro compatible with iOS/iPad 15 and iPhone 13 mini/iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max).
- Scanning your device in detail with a computer and retrieving the most recent iPhone 13 and iPad/iPod touch data without a backup is possible.
- Scan and evaluate files from an iTunes backup, then restore them to a device or PC as needed.
- Selectively retrieve lost/deleted data from iCloud quickly and easily. The data that has been synchronized to iCloud can be restored.
Save Text Messages On Snapchat Manually
- Manually storing Snapchat messages on iPhone is the simplest and most basic approach to restoring them. Here’s how to preserve text messages on Snapchat manually.
- You must first open the Snapchat app on the iPhone and sign in. You’ll be taken to a screen where you can take a snap automatically.
- You can get to the conversation screen by scrolling right on the screen with your finger.
- Now, tap the “Chat” icon from the upper left corner to find someone with whom you can chat. Tap the “Send” button after typing your message.
- Now you must tap the messages you want to save, which will appear in bold text and be colored “Gray.”
- This indicates that the messages have been hand-picked and will not be erased when you go offline.
- If you don’t want to keep a message, simply press it again, and it will disappear in 10 seconds.
Get Back Snapchat Messages iPhone Device without Computer
iPhone Snapchat Messages can be recovered from an iTunes backup.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer where your iPhone files have been backed up.
- On your computer, open iTunes and select “Restore iPhone.”
- To restore your iPhone, select a backup file and complete the process.
Messages from Snapchat might be found in your iCloud backup.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Wait until the data is erased and a pop-up appears asking you to set up a new iPhone.
- Sign in with your iCloud ID and select “Restore from iCloud Backup.” Choose an iCloud backup that includes the item you want to restore.
Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages on iPhone Phone with PC
Snapchat Message Recovery from iPhone Account Directly
You should restore deleted Snapchat messages on your iPhone as soon as possible if you don’t have any backup files containing the deleted Snapchat messages.
- To begin, simply download and run the Snapchat message recovery APP on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer through a high-quality USB cable, selecting the “Recover From iOS Device” tab. If your iPhone isn’t connected, check the “trust” button and let it trust your computer first.
- Then you’ll be directed to a window with the “Scan” button activated. Select ” Scan ” to have the software seek helpful Snapchat messages for you, select “Scan.”
- After completing the scanning procedure, all detected files are organized into categories on the left side.
- You can filter out those you don’t want and see a preview of their Snapchat messages.
- When you’ve found the ones you want, tap the “Recover” option to get your Snapchat messages back on your iPhone without using a computer.
Retrieve Snapchat messages on iPhone from iCloud
Many people prefer to back up their iPhones to iCloud. Snapchat messages that you deleted are almost certainly still there.
- Open this program and select the “Recover from iCloud” tab on your PC. After that, go to your iCloud account and login in.
- Please keep in mind that the software does not collect your personal information.
- It asks for your permission to browse through your iCloud backup file for deleted iPhone Snapchat messages.
- After login into your iCloud account, the window will display a list of all accessible iCloud backups.
- You should select the iCloud backup that will most likely contain your Snapchat messages.
- To retrieve Snapchat messages, select the “Scan” button.
- All iCloud backup file data will be retrieved and listed on the left after completing the scanning.
- Any Snapchat message can be selected and reviewed. Select the “Recover” option to save it to your computer when you’ve found the one you want.
Restore Snapchat messages iTunes Backup Files
If you manually backed up your iPhone to iTunes, you may be able to recover Snapchat messages from the iTunes backup file by extracting them from the package.
- Open the Snapchat message recovery app and go to the “Recover From iTunes” page on your computer.
- You’ll see a list of all iTunes backup files on your computer in the window.
- Choose the one with the highest likelihood of containing your Snapchat messages.
- Allow the app to extract helpful information from the iTunes backup package file by selecting the “Scan” button.
- All of the files in that backup file will appear on your computer screen when it’s done.
- Here you can choose and preview the files you want to recover.
- In the left panel, you’ll find all of the file kinds retrieved from the iTunes backup file.
- To save Snapchat messages, go to the “Messages and Call log” page and select “Snapchat Data,” then select the “Recover” button.
One of the most prominent qualities of Snapchat is that photographs and messages are typically only viewable for a brief time before they are lost to their recipients. What if you lost all the Snapchat messages? After reading this comprehensive guide, I hope you can quickly “recover Snapchat messages on iPhone” devices.
How Long Does A Message Stay On Snapchat?
Snapchat’s servers are configured to destroy Group Chat messages one day after everyone has viewed them or one week after they were sent, whichever comes first. If someone saves, answers, or reacts to a message, you can retain it longer.
How To Restore & Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages?
Enter the credentials on the Snapchat My Data page. You should be taken to the “My Data” page after logging in, where you will notice a list of data items that can be recovered. Select Submit Request from the drop-down menu.
How To Recover Snapchat Messages On IPhone?
Connect the iPhone to Windows or Mac using the Snapchat Messages Recovery app. “Recovery from iOS Device” will appear automatically. Start the scan by picking the Start Scan button. This will scan your iPhone and give you access to its info.
Are Snapchat Messages Private?
Snapchat added end-to-end encryption to its network. Snapchat’s encryption is limited to snaps only, according to Digital Information World, so it doesn’t extend to text messages or group chat messages sent on the app.