The Facebook desktop version can currently perform a wide range of tasks that the mobile application cannot. Only a desktop browser or a tablet can open the facebook desktop site on a mobile phone.
There is a workaround to open a full version website on Facebook mobile if one wants to open one from a mobile phone browser. Using the Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone will be the same experience as using a computer.
You will be able to use most of the desktop version’s features on your cell phone. I will show you how to use this feature in no time so keep reading.
Methods to open facebook desktop version site on mobile phone (iPhone and android )
- Facebook Desktop Site On Microsoft Edge Mobile Browser
- Facebook Desktop verison on Google Chrome
- Access Facebook Desktop Version On Opera Browser
- View Facebook’s Desktop Version in Safari for iPhone
- Request full facebook site On Mozilla Firefox
1. Facebook Desktop Site On Microsoft Edge Mobile Browser
- After entering facebook.com in the address box, press the virtual keyboard’s right arrow key (Enter key).
- To access the Edge browser menu, tap on the horizontal ellipsis at the bottom.
- To view all of the menu options, scroll up from the bottom. From the options, select View desktop site.
- Log on to Facebook. It shouldn’t be necessary, but if it is, update the URL from m.facebook.com to facebook.com.
- The Facebook desktop site should now be visible in Microsoft Edge.
2. Facebook Desktop verison on Google Chrome
Follow all the given steps to access the desktop version on facebook mobile device. With the “request the desktop version” menu you can have desktop version on your phone.
- Type www.facebook.com in the address bar, click the right arrow key (Enter key) on the keyboard, then log in to Facebook if necessary.
- Tap on the vertical ellipsis (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner to open the browser menu.
- Select “Request Desktop site” from the menu’s options. The Facebook page will not change entirely yet.
- Tap on the address bar, then tap on the pencil icon to modify the URL.
- Change m.facebook.com to Facebook, then click the right arrow key (Enter key) on the virtual keyboard.
- The Facebook page is now displayed in desktop mode.
3. Access Facebook Desktop Version On Opera Browser
In your opera mobile app or web browser you can access desktop version of any website by following the given steps.
- Launch the Opera mobile browser.
- Type www.facebook.com in the address bar, then press the Enter key (right arrow key) on the virtual keyboard.
- Click on “Desktop site” at the top-right section of the screen, then move the slider to the right and turn blue.
- Tap on the address bar and change to the URL from m.facebook.com to facebook.com, then press the Enter key to load the Desktop website.
- Facebook must appear in all of its full glory with all features of the desktop version.
4. View Facebook’s Desktop Version in Safari for iPhone
It’s simple to get desktop version of facebook to load if you use Safari browser. You may get Facebook’s desktop version quickly by loading the mobile site first, then tapping and holding the refresh icon in Safari’s top-right corner and selecting “Request Desktop Site.”
- On your iPhone, open Safari and go to the Facebook website. The mobile version of Facebook will load.
- When the website loads, select “Share” from the menu at the bottom of Safari (an up-arrow icon).
- Now, tap on the “Request Desktop Site” from the share menu.
- Safari will launch the Facebook website once more, loading the desktop version this time.
- Enjoy utilising the mobile version of your favourite website.
5. Request full facebook site On Mozilla Firefox
View Facebook’s Desktop Site in Mozilla Firefox on an iPhone. Viewing Facebook or any other site’s desktop version in Firefox is also simple.
- Begin by opening Firefox and visiting the Facebook website.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Request Desktop Site” from the “Page Actions” menu that appears.
- Select “Request Desktop Site” from the drop-down menu.
- Let the desktop version of Facebook load again. That’s it.