Mount And Blade Warband TLD Runtime Error
What is the Mount and Blade runtime error?
Mount and Blade is an epic series of games that has attracted a lot of gamers. It is a combat game where a warrior engages in fights and explores the country land of Carladia.
But at the same time, it is more prone to errors as well. And, a lot of users have complained about the same runtime errors.
Why am I getting the Mount and Blade runtime error?
The reason behind getting the error could be due to multiple reasons. An incompatible system, unavailability of proper space, interference of third-party application, using mod application, corrupted files, or outdated device, to fix the issue follow the instructions below and get rid of the runtime error.
How can I fix the mount and blade runtime error?
- Create a Steam account.
- Purchase the Mount and Blade game from Steam.
- Modify the launcher’s settings.
1. Create a Steam Account
The first thing you need to do is to install the Steam Application in your system. Once you successfully download Steam in your system, Create a new account, or if you have any then, login to your account.
Follow the steps below to create a Steam Account:
- Now to create the account, click Create a new account.
- As you click on it, you will need to provide your email id for verification purposes.
- Verify your email id and proceed.
- Now, it will ask you to set up your name and password.
- Fill in all the fields and click Done.
- Once done, it will ask you to log in to your steam account.
- Log in to your account. And you’re ready to use the Steam application.
Mount And Blade Warband TLD Runtime error
2. Purchase Mount and Blade from Steam
- To purchase Mount and Blade, open Steam and search Mount and Blade in the games store.
- Choose the preferred variant of the game and open it.
- Now, click on Add to cart to continue to buy the game.
- Now, you may purchase it for yourself or as a gift. Click on whatever you want.
- You will see plenty of options for buying the game. Choose the preferred payment option, and buy it.
- You may now download the game to your system from the Steam library.
Mount And Blade Warband TLD Runtime error
3. Modify the Launcher’s Settings
The next thing you may try doing is to change the launcher’s setting. As it may help you fix the issue in the case. So, to do this, obey the steps below:
- Start the game. And click on Configure to enter the gameplay settings.
- And go to the video tab and try doing both once, disable or enable Load Textures on Demand.
- Now open the Advanced option, and try doing the same both, disabling or enabling the Force Single Threading.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix a runtime error?
To fix the issue, follow the steps mentioned beneath:
Firstly try configuring the Launcher’s setting. It will help you repair the 80% issue. If configuring the Launcher’s settings won’t help you, then try doing the next step.
The second thing you could do is to download the game again. To download Mount Blade, set up your Steam account.
Now, search for the Mount and Blade game and proceed with buying the game. Now, you may download the game from the Steam library and try launching it once again.
Another thing you could do is try minimizing the background application use while playing the game.
If nothing helps you out. Finally, try updating your windows RAM.
Or, if you cannot change the RAM, try changing the render_buffer_size = 15 to 512.
Why do I keep getting a runtime error on my computer?
It could be a result of using a mod version if you’ve tried downloading the application from any third-party website for a discount or any resource providing it for free of cost.
Then I recommend you remove that application from your device entirely as soon as you can because it could prove disastrous for your entire system. And then try installing the application again after buying it from trusted authorities.
Another reason for getting this error is the incompatible system version or RAM. It is crucial to have all the minimum requirements to run the application smoothly. So, do check if you have the following:
It must support Windows 7 or above versions with 64-bit.
CPU processor – Intel Core i3-8100; AMD Ryzen 3 1200
System memory should be at least 6 GB RAM.
And free space of 60 GB in your system.
Lastly, try configuring the Load Textures on Demand and Force Single Threading settings.
How do I fix a runtime error in Windows 10?
There are few points that you need to keep in mind to avoid the runtime error of the Mount and Blade game in your Windows 10, and these remarkable points are:
You need a minimum of 60 GB of free space in your system.
And a minimum of 6 RAMs.
Reduce the usage of background applications while playing the Mount Blade to avoid any glitches.
Attempt running your game application as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the application and choose Run as administrator.
Upgrade your graphics set.
Update Your system timely.
Download Microsoft Visual C redistributable package.
Update the graphics card drivers from the Device Manager.
Why do Mount and Blade keep crashing?
There are plenty of reasons which may be the reason for your Mount and Blade crashing:
A Corrupted game save.
Faults in graphic card drivers.
Incompatible system version.
Unavailability of free space.
Using a mod version of the Mount and Blade.
Usage of multiple applications at the same time while playing the game.