The Lunar Client mod pack is available for a variety of Minecraft versions. Many Minecraft players report that Lunar Client continues crashing on their computers. You’ve reached the correct point if you’re having a similar problem. Whether it crashes at the start of the game or in the middle of it. You should be able to address this problem on your own after reading this article.
Methods to Fix Lunar Client keeps crashing on PC Issue
- Perform a clean boot
- Update graphics driver
- Reinstall Java Runtime Environment
- Change launch directory
- Reinstall Minecraft and Lunar Client
1. Perform a Clean Boot
If Lunar Client comes into conflict with another program on your computer, it may crash. You must conduct a fresh boot.
All third-party software on your PC’s startup and services must be disabled. Then restart Windows and observe whether Lunar Client crashes.
To figure out which software clashes with the game, you must activate each startup and service of 3rd party software one by one.
Simply follow the procedures below to complete a clean boot:
- To begin the Run Dialog, push the Windows logo key and R simultaneously on your keyboard. To begin the System Configuration window, copy MSConfig and click Enter.
- Check to Hide all Microsoft services under the Services panel, then click Disable all.
- Now, Open Task Manager by selecting the Startup tab.
- Pick each startup item in the Task Manager’s Startup tab and disable it by clicking Disable.
- Click OK to return to the System Configuration window.
- To restart your computer, click Restart.
- To see if the game crashes, restart your PC and Use Lunar Client. If this isn’t the case, you’ll need to reopen the System Configuration window.
- One by one, enable services and programs until you locate the malfunctioning software.
- You must restart Windows OS after activating each startup service for the modifications to take effect.
- You may need to quit or uninstall the software that causes your game to crash before launching Lunar Client.
2. Update Graphics Driver
A graphics driver is required for video games to function correctly. If Lunar Client continues crashing on your computer, try reinstalling it. You most likely have a faulty or outdated graphics driver on your computer. As a result, you should update your drivers to determine if the Lunar Client crashes have been resolved.
Use any third-party driver update software, such as Driver Easy to keep your drivers up to date.
- Driver Easy can be downloaded and installed.
- Run Driver Easy and select Scan Now from the menu. After that, Driver Easy will check your computer for any problematic drivers.
- Automatically download and install the accurate version of all missing or out-of-date drivers on your system. Click Update All.
- To make the modifications take effect, restart your computer.
3. Reinstall Java Runtime Environment
A misconfigured Java Runtime Environment is a typical reason for Lunar Client crashing. You can try reinstalling the most recent Java Runtime Environment to see if it helps. Here’s how you can do it:
- To open the Run dialogue, hit the Windows logo key and R simultaneously on your keyboard. To launch the Programs and Features box, copy-paste appwiz.cpl and click Enter.
- Look for Java-related apps. Uninstall it by right-clicking on it. After you’ve uninstalled Java, restart your computer.
- Java should be uninstalled.
- Download the most recent version of Java from the official Java website. To install it on your PC, double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Change Launch Directory
Some gamers have found that altering the launch directory solves the problem. You can attempt this fix if you haven’t already.
Launch Lunar Client after restarting your PC. Test it on launch to see if it crashes. Go to Settings if it doesn’t crash.
- To start the Run Dialog, push the Windows logo key and R simultaneously on your keyboard.
- To open the data folder, copy-paste %appdata% and hit Enter.
- To open the Minecraft folder, double-click it. After that, make a new folder and call it a “New start directory.”
- Change the directory in Lunar Client by going to Settings and clicking Change Directory.
- To make the new folder the launch directory, select it and click Select Folder.
5. Reinstall Minecraft and Lunar Client
You may need to reinstall Minecraft and Lunar Client if none of the preceding fixes work. The Lunar Client crashing issue would be resolved by reinstalling Minecraft and Lunar Client.
Reinstalling Minecraft is one of the most typical approaches. It will fix all bad Minecraft installations with numerous issues. However, removing the launcher (the file you downloaded) will not get rid of Minecraft. Most people should be able to follow the instructions outlined below.
Important step: If you’re still having problems, force update.
- Go to the AppData folder in your application data folder: %AppData%
- Double-click the Minecraft folder to open it.
- Transfer the saved folder to a new location.
- Return one directory (to the point where you can see Minecraft)
- It takes a while to drag the Minecraft folder into the trash.
- To re-download Minecraft, run the Minecraft.exe file.
- When you go to the cover screen, exit Minecraft.
- Back into the new Minecraft folder, copy the saves folder. Any data presented in this folder can be safely overwritten.
- Create a new Finder window.
- Go to Folder by selecting Go from the Go menu.
- In the text area, type /Library/Application Support/Minecraft and press Enter. Go
- Select the Saves folder and drag it to your desktop.
- Everything else in the Minecraft folder should be dragged to the trash.
- Back into the Minecraft folder, drag the saves folder.
- Close the Finder window and open the Minecraft App as you usually would.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Lunar client?
Lunar Client is an all-in-one mod pack for Minecraft that includes all your favorite mods, settings, and cosmetics. It is compatible with all variants of the game.
Why do my games keep crashing on the PC?
Computer crashes while playing games can be caused by several circumstances. It includes running too many programs in the background that consume a lot of memory. Your present graphics card drivers are incompatible with your Windows operating system. The lunar client computer is overheating.
Why does my Minecraft keep crashing?
Mods, pre-existing problems, and updates are the most typical causes of a crash. Even with powerful editors, attempting to modify Minecraft files or separate worlds might result in crashes. Bugs in the game might potentially cause a crash. An error report screen was previously available in Crashes, but it has since been removed.
Is the Lunar client Cheating?
As a result, you can deceive ANY customer. There are no anti-cheat restrictions to prevent players from cheating on Lunar, Laby, or BadLion. However, Laby and BadLion are still allowed on the server.