Reinstalling Windows 11 from the BIOS can be done easily by following a few simple steps. If you’re facing issues with your operating system or simply want a fresh start, this step-by-step guide will help you troubleshoot and simplify the process.
Step-by-Step Guide to Reinstalling Windows 11 from BIOS
To reinstall Windows 11 from the BIOS, follow these step-by-step instructions. It is important to note that this process may result in the loss of data, so it is recommended to back up important files before proceeding.
1. Restart the computer: Start by restarting your computer. As soon as it powers back on, immediately press the Power button to shut it down. Repeat this process twice, and on the third restart, Windows 11 should enter WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment).
2. Enter WinRE and select Advanced options: Once you are in WinRE, click on “Advanced options”. This will take you to a variety of troubleshooting options that can help resolve issues with your operating system.
3. Troubleshoot and reset: Select the “Troubleshoot” option from the Advanced options menu. From there, choose “Reset this PC. Here, you will have the option to either remove everything or keep your files. Make your selection based on your needs.
4. Download from cloud or use a local image: After you have chosen whether to remove everything or keep your files, you will be prompted to select whether to download Windows 11 from the cloud or use a local image. Choose the option that best suits your situation.
5. Initiate the reinstallation process: Once you have made all the necessary selections, click the “Reset” button to initiate the reinstallation process. Windows 11 will begin reinstalling, and you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
By following these steps, you can effectively reinstall Windows 11 from the BIOS. Remember to proceed with caution and backup your important data before proceeding. Happy troubleshooting!