Before importing your PowerPoint slides, you need to create a document library in SharePoint. This library will serve as a centralized storage space for all your Powerpoint files, making it easier to manage, access, and share them with your colleagues.
To create a document library, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your SharePoint account and navigate to the desired site.
- Click on “Site Contents” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “New” and select “Document Library” from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a name for your document library and click on “Create”.
Once the document library is created, you can start uploading your PowerPoint slides.
Now that you have your document library set up in SharePoint, you can easily embed your PowerPoint slides into your SharePoint pages. This allows you to display your slides directly on your classic or modern SharePoint pages, creating a seamless viewing experience for your audience.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to embed Powerpoint slides in Sharepoint:
- Open the PowerPoint file you want to embed in SharePoint.
- Click on the “Share” option in the top-right corner of the PowerPoint window.
- Select the “Embed” option from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the provided embed code.
- Go to your SharePoint page and edit the page.
- Choose the location where you want to embed the slide and paste the embed code.
- Adjust the dimensions of the slide if necessary.
- Save the page, and your PowerPoint slide will now be embedded in SharePoint.
By following these simple steps, you can seamlessly integrate your PowerPoint slides into your SharePoint environment. Whether you’re using classic or modern SharePoint pages, this feature allows you to present your presentations directly on your SharePoint site, enhancing collaboration and communication within your organization.
|Create a document library in SharePoint
|Upload the PowerPoint file
|Generate the embed code
|Paste the embed code into SharePoint
|Adjust dimensions if necessary
|Save the page and display the slide in SharePoint
Once you have uploaded your PowerPoint file to the document library, you can proceed to embed the slides in Sharepoint. To do this, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Generate the Embed Code
Open the PowerPoint file in Sharepoint and navigate to the share option. Click on it to generate the embed code for your slides.
Step 2: Copy and Paste the Embed Code
Copy the embed code that was generated and paste it into your Sharepoint page. You also have the option to set the dimensions of the slide according to your preference.
Step 3: Embed in Classic or Modern Page
Depending on your Sharepoint setup, you can choose to embed the slides in a classic page or a modern page. For classic pages, simply create a Sharepoint classic page and click on “Embed” to paste the embed code. For modern pages, you can use the same embed code directly in the modern page.
Once you have completed these steps, save the page, and your PowerPoint slides will now be embedded in Sharepoint for easy viewing and access. This feature is available for both classic and modern sites, allowing you to seamlessly integrate your presentations into your Sharepoint environment.