Looking to find SharePoint? Follow these simple steps to locate the SharePoint Online URL and simplify your navigation in Microsoft’s powerful collaborative platform.
To find SharePoint, there are two locations where you can find the SharePoint Online URL. The first method is to open SharePoint Online, navigate to your chosen Document Library, and copy the URL from your browser. Then, paste the SharePoint URL into the search box in Project Central and click the green Connect button.
The second method is to open Microsoft Teams, find your chosen Document Library, select Get Link from the menu, click the SharePoint menu option, and select Copy to copy the URL. Paste the URL into the search box in Project Central and click the green Connect button. By following these steps, you can easily find and access SharePoint.
The first method to find SharePoint involves accessing it through a browser. Here’s how you can do it step by step:
- Open SharePoint Online in your preferred browser.
- Navigate to the Document Library that you want to access.
- Copy the URL from the browser’s address bar.
- Go to the search box in Project Central.
- Paste the SharePoint URL into the search box.
- Click the green Connect button to establish the connection successfully.
This method allows you to easily locate and connect to SharePoint, making it convenient to work with your chosen Document Library.
|Open SharePoint Online in your preferred browser.
|Navigate to the Document Library that you want to access.
|Copy the URL from the browser’s address bar.
|Go to the search box in Project Central.
|Paste the SharePoint URL into the search box.
|Click the green Connect button to establish the connection successfully.
Following these steps will enable you to find and access SharePoint through your browser effortlessly.
Another method to find SharePoint is through Microsoft Teams. Follow these steps to easily locate and connect to SharePoint using this method.
1. Open Microsoft Teams on your device.
2. Once you’re in Microsoft Teams, navigate to the Document Library where the SharePoint site is located. You can find the Document Library either in your Teams channels or in the Files tab.
3. Once you have found the desired Document Library, right-click on it and select “Get Link” from the menu.
4. From the options presented, choose “SharePoint” to get the URL that will connect you to the SharePoint site.
5. Copy the URL provided.
6. Now, go to Project Central and click on the search box. Paste the SharePoint URL that you copied in the previous step.
7. To establish the connection to SharePoint, click the green “Connect” button.
By following these steps, you can easily locate and connect to SharePoint using Microsoft Teams. This method provides an alternative way to access SharePoint, giving you more flexibility in managing your documents and collaborating with your team seamlessly.