Are you looking to download videos from Sharepoint? Follow these simple steps to save videos from Sharepoint for personal or professional use.
To download videos from SharePoint, you can follow these steps:
1. On your OneDrive, SharePoint in Microsoft 365, SharePoint Server Subscription Edition, or SharePoint Server 2019 website, select the files or folders you want to download.
2. To select individual or multiple files, click on the circle check box next to each item. You can also select several files at once by selecting one file, scrolling down the list, and holding down the Shift key while left-clicking the last item you want to select.
3. To select all files in a folder, click the circle to the left of the header row, or press CTRL + A on your keyboard.
4. In the top navigation, select Download, or right-click the file, photo, or folder and select Download.
5. If your browser prompts you, choose Save or Save As and browse to the location where you want to save the download.
6. If you need to free up space on your OneDrive, download the file or folder to a location outside of your OneDrive folders and delete the OneDrive copy of the file or folder.
7. Note that you can’t download files directly from the Shared view, and you can’t download multiple files or folders from SharePoint Server 2019.
8. Additionally, you can use the browser inspector to force download videos from SharePoint by finding the manifest URL and using tools like ffmpeg or destreamer.
9. If you’re using a mobile device, you can make files available offline through the OneDrive app for iOS, Android, or Windows 10 phone.
Remember to refer to the specific limitations and guidelines provided by SharePoint when downloading files.
Take your video downloading skills to the next level with these advanced tips and tricks for Sharepoint. In addition to the basic steps outlined in the previous section, there are additional techniques you can use to enhance your downloading experience.
One technique is to use the browser inspector to force download videos from Sharepoint. By opening the browser inspector and finding the manifest URL of the video, you can use tools like ffmpeg or destreamer to download the video directly.
Another handy tip is for mobile device users. If you’re using a mobile device, you can make files available offline through the OneDrive app for iOS, Android, or Windows 10 phone. This allows you to access your videos even when you’re not connected to the internet.
Remember to refer to the specific limitations and guidelines provided by Sharepoint when downloading files. These tips and tricks will help you optimize your video downloading experience and make the most out of Sharepoint’s features.