Are you missing out on your friends’ birthdays because you don’t know where to find them on Facebook? With over 2.7 billion users worldwide, it’s no surprise that keeping track of important dates can get a little tricky.
This blog post is here to make birthday hunting easier for you by guiding through the different ways of finding birthdays on Facebook – whether via the website or mobile app. Ready to never forget a birthday again? Let’s dive in!
- To find birthdays on Facebook, you can go to the Events section or visit the Birthdays page on the website or mobile app.
- On the Facebook website, you can find birthdays in the Events section or by searching for “Birthdays” in the search bar.
- On the Facebook mobile app, you can find friends’ birthdays by tapping on the search button and typing in “birthdays” or “upcoming birthdays”.
- If you’re not receiving birthday notifications on Facebook, check your notification settings and make sure they are turned on.
How to Locate Birthdays on the Facebook Website
To find birthdays on the Facebook website, navigate to the Events section or visit the Birthdays page.
Go to the Facebook website and find the home tab. Here, you will see the events section. This is where you can spot birthdays. Click on this area and look for a choice that says “birthdays”.
You click it to view friends’ coming birthday dates. There’s also a search box here. It helps in finding birthdays on Facebook fast.
Facebook has a special page just for birthdays. This is called the “Birthdays” page. You can find this by using the search function on Facebook’s website.
On this Birthdays page, you can see all of your friends’ upcoming birthdays. You can also check who will be aging up soon in the friends tab. Just click on it and pick “Birthdays”.
So, if you are wondering when to send out birthday wishes, head straight to this handy page!
How to Find Friends’ Birthdays on the Facebook Mobile App
To find friends’ birthdays on the Facebook mobile app, simply tap on the search button at the bottom of the screen and type in your friend’s name. Then, select their profile from the search results and scroll down to find the Birthdays option, where you can view upcoming birthdays.
The search button is a key tool on the Facebook mobile app for finding friends’ birthdays. You find it at the top-right of your screen. Tap this icon and write ‘birthdays’. A cake icon will pop up next to an option called ‘Birthdays’.
Tap this to see all your friends’ birthdays. If you want one friend’s birthday, use the search button again. Write their name, tap their profile, and see their birthday details there.
You can also type “Upcoming birthdays” in the search bar to view future birthdays. Make good use of the search function on Facebook mobile to quickly get birthday information!
To find your friends’ birthdays on the Facebook Mobile App, you can use the “Birthdays” option. Simply tap on the “Search” field in the app and type in “Birthdays”. This will take you to a page where you can browse through upcoming birthdays.
Another way is to click on the search icon and look for “Upcoming birthdays”. You’ll be able to see a list of friends who have their birthdays coming up soon. So, if you want to make sure you never miss an opportunity to wish someone happy birthday, don’t forget about this handy feature on Facebook!
Troubleshooting: What to Do When Facebook Notifications Are Not Working
If you’re not getting Facebook notifications about birthdays, here’s what you can do:
- Check your notification settings. Go to your Facebook account and click on your profile picture. Then go to notification settings.
- Make sure the notification settings for birthdays are turned on.
- If you’re using the Facebook app, select the ‘Events’ option under the Explore section to access birthday notifications.
- If you still don’t see birthday notifications, try enabling them through your profile settings and then notifications.
- You can also try troubleshooting steps to fix the issue if birthday notifications are not showing up.
Customizing Your Birthday Experience
To customize your birthday experience on Facebook, you can easily change or hide your own birthday and turn on birthday notifications.
Change or hide your own birthday
To change or hide your birthday on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app and tap your profile picture.
- Select “See Your About Info” from the options.
- Scroll down to find the “Edit” option and tap on it.
- Look for the “Contact and Basic Info” section.
- Modify your birthday information according to your preference.
- Choose whether you want to hide your birthday entirely or change the privacy settings.
- By hiding your birthday, nobody will see it on your profile, and you won’t receive notifications about friends’ birthdays either.
- If you want to remove your birthday from Facebook completely, go to your profile settings and find the “Contact and Basic Info” section again.
- Click on the pencil icon next to your birthday and select the privacy icon to choose who can view it.
Turning on birthday notifications
To turn on birthday notifications on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Go to the Notifications section in your settings.
- Choose Notification settings.
- Select Birthdays from the options.
- Turn on the toggle at the top to enable notifications.
Additional Strategies for Finding Birthdays
Visit friends’ profiles and use the search bar to easily locate birthdays on Facebook.
Visit friends’ profiles
To find birthdays on Facebook, you can visit your friends’ profiles. Here’s how:
- Go to the Facebook website or open the app.
- Search for your friend’s name in the search bar.
- Click on their profile when it appears in the search results.
Use search bar
To find birthdays on Facebook, you can use the search bar. Here’s how:
- Type “Birthdays” into the search bar at the top of the Facebook page.
- Select the option that says “Birthdays” from the search results.
Check Facebook notifications
To find birthdays on Facebook, you can check your notifications for alerts about upcoming birthdays. Here are some additional strategies for finding birthdays:
- Visit friends’ profiles to see if they have their birth date listed.
- Use the search bar on the Facebook app or website to search for “Upcoming birthdays” or “Birthdays”.
- Check the Events section on Facebook for any upcoming birthday celebrations.
In conclusion, finding birthdays on Facebook is easy using the website or mobile app. You can search for friends’ birthdays and view upcoming events in the Birthdays section. If you’re having trouble, make sure your app is up to date.
Remember to respect privacy settings and enjoy celebrating with friends on their special day!