Are you looking for ways to find your Discord token? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’ve explained it in an easy-to-understand manner.
A Discord token is an encrypted version of your Discord username and password generated upon the creation of your account.
Your Discord token grants you complete access to your account and is essential for carrying out any operations inside the platform.
Find out how to get a Discord token by reading on.
Where Can You Find Your Discord Token-User?
A Discord token can be classified as either a Discord User Token or a Discord Bot Token. Let’s get to the heart of what led you to this meeting without wasting time.
The only way to get a Discord token is through a web browser. Discord can be accessed with either Firefox or Chrome.
You must use Discord’s developer tools to locate your Discord token.
If you want to locate your Discord token in a hurry, follow the method given below:
Open Discord In Your Browser
- Start by opening the Discord website. To do so, paste https://www.discord.com into the search box.
- A few buttons will appear now, including “Download for Windows” and “Open Discord in your browser.”
- To access Discord via the desktop browser, click “Open Discord in your browser.”
- Enter your email address and password if you are not automatically logged in.
- Either way, you’ll be logged into Discord.
Press “CTRL” + “SHIFT” + “I”
- Select the three dots menu option in the top right corner. From there, select More Tools and then select Developer tools.
- Alternatively, press a shortcut in Firefox or Chrome. Simply press “CTRL + SHIFT + I” or “F12”.
Go To “Application”
- The new interface includes multiple tabs such as “Elements,” “Application,” “Console,” and “Sources.”
- By default, you will be redirected to the “Elements tab.”
- Tap on the “>>” icon
- Select the Application tab.
Click On “https://discord.com”
- When you click “Application,” the application page will appear.
- You’ll find multiple options on the left sidebar.
- You can expand the “Local Storage” section by clicking on it in the Storage section.
- A “https://discord.com” option will now appear.
- To open it, click on.
Type “Token” In The Search Box And Press Enter
- You need to search for “token” after clicking “https://discord.com.”
- There are many keys and values in the storage section under discord.com. There is a search option above those values.
- Type “token” into the search box and press Enter. By doing so, you’ll eliminate unnecessary values.
- The “tokens” and “token search” results will now appear.
- To view your Discord token, click “token.”
- The Discord token will appear under “value” once you click “token.”
- You can also access the device toolbar by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+M or clicking “Toggle device toolbar” in the upper-left corner.
Copy The Token Listed Under The “Value” Tab
- Your Discord token is under the value tab
- Highlight your Discord token.
- Press CTRL + C to copy it.
- Now, you can use your token wherever you need it.
Where Can You Find Your Discord Token-Bot?
The Discord Token Bot provides access to the Discord Bot. It is used inside the Bot code to relay commands back and forth to the API.
Follow these steps to find your Discord Bot Token:
- The Discord developer portal can be accessed via this link https://discordapp.com/developers/applications.
- You will see all the bots you have created in the Discord developer dashboard. For first-time visitors, click on New Application.
- Click Create, and a box will appear for your Bot’s name. Create your Bot by typing a name and clicking Create.
- Fill out the general information with your Bot’s profile picture and description, then click Save.
- Click on the left-hand panel of settings. Using Built-A-Bot, click Add Bot
- Then tap “Yes, do it!”
- Upon creating your Bot, you’ll see the message “A wild bot has appeared.”
- Click the button on the right side of your profile picture to reveal your token ID.
It’s that simple, folks. Your Discord token can surely be located using the information mentioned above.
Can I Find My Discord Token On Mobile?
It is not possible to find Discord tokens on mobile devices. On the Discord mobile app, you cannot access the developer tools.
Therefore, Discord’s browser version is the only way to find your Discord token.
Should I Give Out My Discord Token To A Friend?
Locating your Discord token is very easy. As a result, scammers and malicious actors often attempt to steal them using malware.
If you want to prevent your Discord token from being stolen, don’t give it out, and don’t click on suspicious links or downloads.
All in all, using the developer tools of a web browser is the most straightforward way to get a Discord token.
Because this functionality is only available on desktops, you will need to hold off on using it until you own a portable computer, such as a laptop.
Those who claim to be Discord employees and ask for your token are scammers. Therefore, you should never give out your Discord token to anyone.
If that happens, you need to change your password right away.