People want their email addresses to be hidden for privacy issues. Many individuals conceal their usernames, phone numbers, and other contact information.
Here I have discussed multiple ways you can find the email address on Facebook of yourself and others. Keep reading to learn more about Facebook email settings.
Ways To Find An Email Address On Facebook Account
Here are some of the ways you can use to get email addresses from Facebook.
- How To Find Email Address Of Your Account
- How To Find Someone’s Email Address On Facebook Profile.
- Use An Email Finder Tool
- How To Check Your Email Address With Facebook On Iphone And Ipad
- How To View Email Address On Facebook Lite And Mobile Site
- How do you locate the email address on a Facebook page?
1. How To Find Email Address Of My Account
Many people maintain multiple email accounts to segregate their personal and professional messages. When creating accounts for services like Facebook, too much of accounts can be irritating.
It’s possible that you can’t recall which email address belongs to which account. Any emails connected to Facebook may be difficult to recover as a result.
- Download the Facebook Android app.
- Tap the three-bar button at the top of the screen.
- Tap on Settings & Privacy, followed by Settings.
- Tap on Personal Information under Account Settings.
- Your primary email address is listed under Email Address. If it is blank, the account must have been registered using a phone number listed in the Phone Number field.
- Tap on the Email button to show other email addresses associated with the Facebook account.
2. How To Find Someone’s Email Address On Facebook Profile.
- You should check the Facebook profile of the recipient for an email address as the first task.
- Visit the user’s Facebook page.
- Go to the “About” section on the Profile Page.
- Look for the person’s email address.
- This is a simple method that anyone can try.
- Many people want to keep their email addresses private.
- You may obtain the address of the recipient on the About page of your profile.
3. Use An Email Finder Tool
You can use multiple tools to find someone’s email on Facebook. The best way to find someone’s Facebook email is by finding it because it follows an indirect route.
You can also use third-party email finder tools that have gathered public information for years. This can help you search bulk profiles and acquire private email addresses, even if they are set as confidential already.
In that case, you will need an email finder app.
- There are many powerful and easy-to-use lead generators.
- You can find a person’s professional email address with them, even if they don’t have it posted publicly on Facebook.
- They provide an easy way to find a person’s professional email address even if they don’t post it on social media.
4. How To Check Your Email Address With Facebook On Iphone And Ipad
Follow the steps to check your email address with Facebook on iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Tap on Menu or the 3-bar icon at the bottom.
- Tap on Settings underneath Settings & Privacy.
- Tap on Personal Information.
- Your registered email address will appear. Tap on Email Address to view additional emails, if any.
5. How To View Email Address On Facebook Lite And Mobile Site
The Facebook Lite app is a stripped-down version of the primary Facebook Android app. Here are the steps to find your email address on Facebook Lite and the site version of the Facebook app.
- Download the Facebook Lite app or open the mobile version of Facebook.
- Tap on the 3-bar icon at the top of the page.
- Tap on Settings.
- Under Account settings, tap Personal Information.
- Your registered email address and telephone number will be displayed.
6. How do you locate the email address on a Facebook page?
The app sections are different for desktop and mobile device versions of the Facebook website. I have provided instructions for both types of devices. You can view your Facebook email address on the classic (old) version of Facebook.
- Open the Facebook website.
- Click on the downward arrow next to the magnifying glass. Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- The email will be listed in the General tab below Contact.
- Click on Edit to edit (add or remove) the primary or secondary address.
View the email address on the new Facebook website.
- Visit the new website Facebook.com.
- Click on the down arrow at the top-right corner. Choose Settings & Privacy from the menu.
- Select Settings in the menu.
- You will be taken to the Settings screen. Your email address will be listed under Contact under the General tab.
- To see your secondary email and phone number registered with the account, click on the email ID.