File sharing platforms allow users to access digital media. It includes images, movies, documents, and other files from anywhere. These programs will make it simple to transfer huge files.
Advanced link sharing capabilities, such as password protection, link expiration. Also, and authorization to view, edit, are possible on file sharing websites. Below are the 23 Popular File Sharing Websites Free available in the market.
The advantages of cloud file sharing include improved file accessibility. You’ll be able to easily access, modify, and share files from any location. It also aids in the recovery of lost files. These services help people work together better. Large files can be simply shared.
Data security is an important aspect of file-sharing software. There is a higher danger of viruses or malware from a remote file. Below are the 23 Most Popular File Sharing Websites (Free) available in the market.
What Is The Best File Sharing Website?
For sending large files, Google Drive is the best option. Google Drive takes the lead in terms of security and accessibility. It’s simple, convenient, and secure. You may also access it from any device. It also offers cloud storage for storing files.
The majority of prominent file-sharing websites provide free packages. You may always upgrade to premium services.
What Should You Mark for When Selecting Best File-Sharing Website?
- The first point you should do is check the file upload limit. Many file-sharing websites have a file size limit that is lower than others.
- If you need to send enormous files over the internet, read their features first and choose one that can.
- The Second point to consider is File security. When we tested file sharing sites, we discovered that many of them removed uploaded files after a certain amount of time had passed.
- The sending mechanism is the Third feature to look for. Almost all file-sharing websites provide download links, but many also provide email links.
- You utilize a free file-sharing website. You’ll notice that the download screen is littered with advertisements. It is how the companies that provide sharing services make money.
- Clicking the advertising results in the installation of harmful software on your computer. As a result, double-check the download page.
Best Online File Sharing Websites
- Icedrive Web Storage
- Google Drive Web Storage
- Dropbox Web Storage
- Box Web Storage
- Idrive Web Storage
- iCloud Web Storage
- Mega Web Storage
- Pcloud Web Storage
- ShareFile Web Storage
- Sync Web Storage
- OneDrive Web Storage
- Amazon Drive Web Storage
- WeSendit Web Storage
- MediaFire Web Storage
- Koofr Web Storage
- MiMedia Web Storage
- Jumpshare Web Storage
- Imgur Web Storage
- Surge Send Web Storage
- Send Anywhere Web Storage
- Terashare Web Storage
- Binfer Web Storage
- SendGB Web Storage
List Of Top Best Online File Sharing Websites (Free)
1. Icedrive Web Storage
Icedrive is a cutting-edge cloud service that makes it simple to access, manage, and update your cloud storage. It gives you a place to exchange, display, and collaborate on your files.
- Syncing isn’t as time-consuming as it once was. IceDrive may be installed with a single click; thus, it’s not required.
- Twofish Encryption is the only cloud storage service that supports it. Everything is encrypted on the client-side, and we have no access to your information.
- You can save files up to 100 TB in this file-sharing tool.
- Icedrive is a simple and intuitive interface for managing your files.
- Stream media from your cloud storage and share it easily with your pals.
2. Google Drive Web Storage
For personal usage, Google Drive provides free cloud storage. Google’s sophisticated search tools have been integrated into Drive. It delivers unrivaled speed. It has features for storing, sharing, and collaborating on files and folders. It may be accessed by mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
For teams, many more features, such as quick meeting recording and offline access, are available in GSuite Essentials.
- Cloud-native apps, Docs, Sheets, and Slides are all seamlessly integrated.
- Google Drive allows you to collaborate on Microsoft Office files without having to convert them.
- It supports approximately 100 different file kinds, including PDFs, CAD files, pictures, and more.
- Your team will find files up to 50% faster thanks to Google’s AI and search technology.
- It does not safeguard shared files with a password.
- Individuals can use Google Drive for 15 GB of free storage.
- Price: Individuals can choose from
- 100GB ($1.99 per month)
- 200GB ($2.99 per month)
- 2TB ($9.99 per month)
3. Dropbox Web Storage
Dropbox is a collaborative workspace that focuses on decreasing busy work. It will bring the content of your team together. It will allow you to use your preferred tools.
It can provide personalized support to help administrators manage at scale. The platform will provide you with centralized team material, anytime team collaboration. Also, the ability to alter your folders.
- Dropbox allows you to group traditional files, cloud information, and online shortcuts.
- You’ll save time searching for files because it makes customized recommendations for files and folders.
- With the tools you already use regularly, you can use this platform to coordinate with your team and move projects ahead.
- Price: Dropbox Business has three price plans.
- Standard ($12.50 per month per user)
- Advanced ($20 per month per user)
- Enterprise ($30 per month per user)
4. Box Web Storage
The box is secure information management, workflow, and collaboration software. It will allow you to collaborate with anyone, on any device, from anywhere.
The user interface has been updated. New functionality such as collections, annotations, and a simplified Zoom integration included. It includes features for both teams and individuals.
- It offers a variety of security options and allows you to transfer data with confidence.
- Regardless of the industry, it will safeguard your most sensitive information.
- Advanced security measures, intelligent threat detection, and comprehensive information governance are available in Box.
- It can connect to over 1400 apps, including Office 365, GSuite, and Slack.
- Starter ($5 per month for each user)
- Business ($15 per month per user)
- Business Plus ($25/month per user)
- Enterprise ($35 per month per user)
- The trial may be available before purchase. All of the costs listed are for yearly billing.
5. Idrive Web Storage
IDrive is a data backup service provider. Users of Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and Mac can use this service. You can also upload and download files of up to 2 GB in size.
- IDrive gives you 5 GB of free storage.
- The web interface allows users to arrange and monitor their PC backups.
- The best solution is to use this free file-sharing service. It combines the security of all laptops, Macs, iPhones, and Android devices into a single account.
- Price: The service is also available in a variety of storage bundles.
- 2TB bundle for $69.5
- 5TB package for $99.5 with a single annual payment.
- A business package that ranges from 250 GB to 12.5TB.
6. iCloud Web Storage
iCloud provides cloud storage and computing services. Users can save papers, photos, and music on it. This information will be kept on external servers. The data on your iOS device will be backed up wirelessly.
AirDrop wifi allows users to share images, music, and games. You’ll need an iOS device or a Mac to create an iCloud account.
- Find My Pals has a function, which allows users to share their present location with their friends.
- It will allow you to store various music, programs, backups, bookmarks, and notes, among other things.
- Third-party iOS and Mac OS developers can use the iCloud API to integrate iCloud capabilities into their programs.
- A program for Apple’s email servers and calendars will be given.
- 2TB bundle for $69.5
- 5TB package for $99.5
- business package ranges from 250 GB to 12.5TB.
7. Mega Web Storage
Mega’s cloud storage and file hosting service are primarily accessible via web-based applications. On the Windows, Android, and iOS platforms, mobile apps are also available for download.
Mega falls short in terms of team cooperation due to a lack of integrations and editing tools.
Free users get 15GB of primary storage and a 35GB trial at signup, which expires after one month. Additional storage limits can be obtained by completing specific “achievements.” They must be used before expiration. The most significant amount of permanent storage available is 50GB.
Many of the top cloud storage services cannot be compared to Mega. It includes specific unique characteristics.
- It has zero-knowledge encryption. Your file shares are also protected since you may use private encryption to protect them.
- It ensures that only persons you authorize can read them.
- It encrypts files and chats with keys.
- It comes with 50 GB of available storage.
- Every 6 hours, you can upload or download 1 GB of data.
- Mega is available on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Pro-Lite ($5.69/month for 200GB storage)
- Pro II ($11.38/month for 1000GB storage)
- Pro III ($22.78/month for 4000GB storage)
- Pro IV ($29.78/month for 8000GB storage).
8. Pcloud Web Storage
pCloud is a safe cloud storage service that allows you to save, share, and collaborate. It can be accessed from any device. You may collaborate and share with your pals. Your private files will be kept confidential using pCloud Crypto. It offers the highest level of security.
- File management, file versioning, file backup, and digital asset control are all included.
- pCloud can give a safe digital asset management program for your images and other assets. The deleted data will be put in the Trash bin for a while.
- pCloud offers the ability to search and filter files for file management.
- When sending files from your computer to the pCloud server, it uses TLS/SSL encryption.
- pCloud offers various sharing options. It includes Invite to Folder, Download & Upload Links, and Direct Links.
- More security measures, such as password protection and client-side encryption, are included.
- Premium 500GB ($47.88 per year)
- Premium Plus 2TB ($95.88 per year)
9. ShareFile Web Storage
Citrix ShareFile is a new file storage solution from Citrix. The digital workspace company. Citrix file storage and sharing are designed for businesses. It needs to transfer huge files most and imaginable.
- With enterprise-grade encryption and customizable permissions settings, security is also vital.
- It’s simple to add new users and switch between personal and shared folders using the ShareFile dashboard.
- For Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows, full-featured apps are available.
- Although there is no free pack, you can try the Premium version for 30 days without entering your payment card information.
- The firm also provides a virtual data room for up to five employees.
- Price: ShareFile offers three different plans
- Standard: $50/month
- Advanced: $77/month
- Premium: $122/month
10. Sync Web Storage
Sync.com is a cloud-based file-sharing service that can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. A Sync is an excellent tool for storing and transferring sensitive and secret information.
- You can transmit files of any size to anyone via Sync, even if they don’t have an account.
- When you upload files larger than 40 GB, performance suffers.
- Synch is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
- For all plans, it provides unlimited data transfer.
- Teams Standard: $5 per user, per month
- Pro Teams Unlimited: $15 per user, per month
- Enterprise: Contact sales team
11. OneDrive Web Storage
OneDrive is a well-known file storage and syncing service. It may be used for cloud storage, file sharing, and file syncing between Android, Windows Phone, and iOS devices. It is supported in both Mac OS and Windows.
Users can save, share, and sync various files and personal data in the cloud with this service. Microsoft Office documents can also be immediately uploaded to OneDrive. The files are sorted by kind, making it simple to find what you’re looking for.
- OneDrive adds an extra degree of security, allowing you to save essential files and photos.
- OneDrive is useful for storing files and photos and accessing them from any device, anywhere.
- You will be able to access certain files without being connected to the internet.
- Even if your device is lost, your files will not be lost. They shall be safeguarded.
- You’ll be able to transfer huge files to others simply by providing a link via email or SMS.
- The OneDrive free plan offers you 5GB free on the free plan.
- Plan 150GB ($1.99 per month),
- Office 365 Personal 1TB ($69.99 per year),
- Office 365 Home 5TB ($99.99 per year)
12. Amazon Drive Web Storage
Amazon also has a consumer-based cloud storage option, Amazon Drive. It was initially known as Amazon Cloud Drive and has since been renamed.
Users can upload all of their multi-media, such as images, movies, and files, to Amazon’s cloud and access it from anywhere. Users may set Auto-Save to back up their photographs and videos on their phones, accessible for Android and iOS.
- Your phone’s images and videos are automatically backed up to Drive.
- It helps you with online photo creation and editing.
- You can use it to sync files and directories.
- Amazon Drive offers unlimited cloud photo storage and 5GB of video storage capacity.
- Drive’s 1TB plan: $60
- 100GB for $19.99
13. WeSendit Web Storage
We Sendit is a free file-sharing service. This software allows you to send up to 5 GB to up to 15 recipients simultaneously. You will be able to track data flow with this tool.
- Confirmation of transfer and download
- Transfer up to 20 GB of data to up to 50 recipients.
- During uploads, transfers, and downloads, the connection is encrypted.
- Password-protected transfers.
- Data transfers can be scheduled up to three months in advance.
- Your data will have 100 GB of total storage and an unlimited amount of time to be stored.
- Business: $9.90
14. Media Fire Web Storage
MediaFire provides file hosting, cloud storage, and synchronization. It is an effective free file sharing service available. It offers a simple solution for handling digital files both online and on the road. MediaFire runs in iPhone, Windows, Mac OS X, the Web, and Android.
- Allow us to paste a link into any files, and MediaFire will automatically upload them to your account.
- This file upload site’s maximum file uploading limit is 20 GB.
- Allows you to command who has access to what information.
- It provides employees with an ad-free experience as a professional.
- BASIC: 10GB
- PRO: $7.50/month Discount available
- BUSINESS: $80.00/month Discount available
15. Koofr Web Storage
Koofr is a cloud storage solution that integrates Dropbox, Amazon, Google Drive, and OneDrive accounts and uses unused hard drive space. Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Windows, and macOS are all supported by the app.
- The Koofr can be accessed via the web, PC, mobile, WebDAV protocol, or Rclone.
- There are no file size or type limitations for individual files.
- To fully utilize our unified search engine, connect your existing cloud accounts.
- Back up all of your mobile phone’s media files automatically (iOS, Android, or Huawei).
- The Koofr desktop app allows for unlimited two-way synchronization from your PC.
- Protect your account even further with two-step verification for increased protection and security.
- It’s never been easier to receive large files from anyone or a large number of them.
- Within Koofr, you can share folders and use the built-in messaging feature to make collaboration easier.
- Starter:2 GB
- S: 10 GB 0.5 €/mo
- M: 25 GB 1 €/mo
- L: 100 GB 2 €/mo
- XL: 250 GB 4 €/mo
- XXL: 1 TB 10 €/mo
- XXXL: 2.5 TB 20 €/mo
- 10XL: 10 TB 60 €/mo
16. MiMedia Web Storage
- MiMedia is a cloud-based backup service for managing and enjoying your digital life. It assists you in curating your unique collection.
- On any device, you can access and organize music, images, movies, and documents with this secure file-sharing platform.
- You can put any content in the cloud by downloading a desktop program to your PC or Mac.
- Dropbox, Google, Flickr, and Facebook may all be used to import data.
- Basic (500 GB at $7.99 per month)
- Plus (1TB at $9.99 per month)
- Premium (2TB at $15.99 per month).
17. Jumpshare Web Storage
Jumpshare integrates screenshot capturing, file sharing, video recording, and team collaboration into one convenient package. It enables you to communicate and share an unlimited number of large files.
Simply drag and drop your files onto the tray icon. Instantly, a shared link will be produced. You can then forward this link to our teammates for their input. Jumpshare eliminates the need for back-and-forth emails. It allows you to share data on the file via comments and tagging.
- It is one of the most excellent file-sharing websites that allows you to capture and exchange files securely.
- Any file can be shared using Jumpshare’s drag-and-drop feature.
- You can use it to take screenshots.
- You can make a GIF or a video of your screen recording.
- macOS, Android, Windows, iPad, and iPhone are all supported via this service.
18. Imgur Web Storage
Imgur is a website that enables you to exchange files for entertainment purposes. You can share photographs, memes, GIFs, and other media that are amusing, educational, or encouraging. It may be accessed via a desktop website, an Android app, an iOS app, and a mobile website.
It contains a feature that enables you to make changes to the content of your public posts. View Marking is a feature that saves the most recently seen content in a grey navigation bar.
- The homepage of Imgur has been redesigned.
- It has video scaling capabilities, which means it will automatically adapt video content to fit your browser’s width.
- The user modifications will be muted. It implies that if you mute any users, their comments will not appear on your postings.
- Because these options are displayed at the top, reporting, embedding, and downloading the post will be easy.
- Price: Free
19. Surge Send Web Storage
Surge Send is a file-sharing website. It provides complete anonymity and advanced encryption. Each file can be 50 GB in size. It’s one of the best free file sharing sites because it allows you to encrypt sensitive data.
- You can pause and resume uploading whenever you like.
- Keep track of when recipients get files and when they download them.
- Encrypt sensitive data.
- Using a separate device, continue to upload files.
- With a pin, you can keep your files safe.
- Make files available to the public.
- Ensure that downloads are speedier and more reliable.
- Pro ($15 / month )
- Enterprise (Customizable)
20. Send Anywhere Web Storage
Send Anywhere is file-sharing software that makes file sharing simple, rapid, and limitless. The program also allows you to save and share unlimited files, but the speeds and usability are limited.
- Every possible platform is supported.
- Any file type can be sent. Keeps the quality, size, and definition of the original.
- Send huge files with no limit on the size of the transmission.
- Transfer rates that are quick Faster than the competition by up to 40 times.
- Security at the highest level With file encryption provides the highest level of protection.
- A genuinely international product A global service with over 140 countries using it.
21. Terashare Web Storage
The Terashare file transfer utility allows you to share files instantly and without size restrictions. This utility does not require any specific software or plug-ins to operate.
- You can keep a record of how many people have downloaded or watched your files.
- It’s a straightforward file-sharing application for all types of files. It includes documents, films, music, and images.
- It enables you to share any file in a matter of seconds.
- You can have files that are ready to be shared or published.
- Price: Contact Terashare.
22. Binfer Web Storage
Binfer is a simple utility that lets you share huge files by establishing a direct connection between machines. Vast files of any size or type can be securely transferred in half the time it takes with cloud-based platforms.
- Transfers of very large files are automatically resumed if they are interrupted.
- Safeguard the security of your data. The personal file transfers are encrypted using military-grade 256 bit AES encryption.
- With only one click, you may transfer thousands of files or folders. On the receivers’ device, the deep folder structure is kept and copied.
- You may keep track of the progress and remaining time while the files are being transferred.
- For all transfers, it offers complete reports on who transferred what, when, and from where. You can adequately plan and manage resources.
- There are no thumb drives, CDs, or FTP servers necessary.
- It assists you in keeping your confidential papers hidden.
- Small: $5/Monthly
- Medium: $8/Monthly
- Large: $18/Monthly
- X-Large: $30/Monthly
- XX-Large: $50/Monthly
23. SendGB Web Storage
SendGB Extra is a file transfer application that allows you to send up to 20GB of data at once. It is one of the greatest file upload sites because it will enable you to share files with up to 50 individuals via email.
- You can send the link to as many people as you want.
- With SendGB Extra, you get 1 TB of storage. You can transmit up to 20 GB of data at once.
- Your files are saved while you are a SendGB Extra subscriber.
- You have full authorization over when and how you remove your data.
- You may quickly share any files you’ve already submitted at any time.
- With this fantastic offer, you can get 1 TB of storage and many other benefits for a very low price.
- Determine when transfers will be erased.
- Transfers can be resent, forwarded, or deleted.
- For each file transmission, it provides safe password security.
- SendGB Extra: €49.90 annual price.
- For €1.29, you may save your files for six months, and €1.99, you can store them for a year.
There are numerous advantages to using file-sharing software and cloud storage. If these services are not effectively managed, data security may suffer catastrophic consequences.
You can select a file-sharing platform based on your company’s needs, budget, security features. Also, storage capacity and file-sharing restrictions are an important factor.
What Is The Best Way Of Sharing Personal Information?
Dropbox is a good option for delivering files (think forms with personal information or financial data). Save your file to the syncing service, then send a link to the target recipient by email or SMS.
What Is The Most Secure Way To Transfer A File?
HTTPS is best for banking, receiving payments, and exchanging private or sensitive data. A user through a website as a secure file transfer method. Only the HTTPS protocol should be used for password-protected transfers.
What Are Large Video File-Sharing Websites?
WeTransfer is one of the most user-friendly file-sharing platforms. It has fewer restrictions on its free service. You may send up to 2GB of data in one go, and the amount of files you can share at once is unlimited. Simply enter the recipients’ email addresses, as well as your own, and click “Transfer.”
How Do You Securely Share Data?
Take a glance at some of the practices for making sure your file-sharing sessions are always secure. Choose a service with end-to-end encryption. It keeps you safe from outside hackers while also preventing the host from seeing your data.