· Download sdksetup.exe from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/hardware/hh852363 (Install Debugging Tools for Windows as a Standalone Component (from Windows SDK) )
· Run "sdksetup.exe", press “Continue”
· Press next (default location on Win 7 would be "C:\Users\<User>\Downloads\Windows Kits\8.0\StandaloneSDK"
· Select “Debugging Tools for windows” option and press download
· Navigate to directory specified in point "#3" and run "sdksetup.exe"
· Run "sdksetup.exe"
· Specify location (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\)
· Follow instructions (mainly press next…) and you can ignore warnings about .NET 4/4.5 missing frameworks . If you have such errors it means these frameworks are not installed on your computer , that indicates your application is not using it