Instagram is a social media network, with millions of users from all over the world. However, some users have recently been trying to figure out “How to Delete Instagram Account On iPhone.”
Instagram’s creators have added a slew of new features to help you move off the platform. Users can delete their Instagram accounts or even disable their accounts. Here are some procedures that can assist them in deleting their accounts.
How To “Delete Instagram Account” On iPhone (Safari, Desktop Browser)
- How To Delete An Instagram Account On Safari
- How To Disable An Instagram Social Media Account Temporarily
- How To Delete The Instagram Permanently on iPhone device
- How To Download Instagram Data On iOS Device
- Delete Facebook Account To Delete Instagram
1. How To Delete An Instagram Account On Safari
- To “Delete Instagram Account On iPhone”, go to Safari.
- Then In the browser, sign in to your Instagram account.
- Then, on the upper right, click your profile image.
- Select Profile icon and then Edit Profile.
- Locate the ‘Temporarily disable my account’ option, which should be on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Users must also select a reason for their account’s suspension.
- The option to Temporarily disable Instagram accounts will not appear unless you click this.
- Then choose Temporarily disable Instagram from the drop-down menu.
- To permanently delete go to the Delete page after entering your username and password.
- Enter the reason for deleting an account.
- Renter your password and “Delete Instagram Account On iPhone”
2. How To Disable An Instagram Social Media Account Temporarily
When you “Delete Instagram Account On iPhone” Your profile, comments, pictures, and likes will be hidden if you temporarily disable your Instagram account. You reactivate it with your login information.
The option to disable your Instagram account is not available directly from the Instagram mobile app.
- You must need a mobile browser or a PC/Laptop to access the official Instagram site.
- Go to the main page and check for a profile icon near the bottom. Select and tap on Edit profile after clicking on it.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose the Temporarily disable my account option on the bottom right.
- Then, besides ‘Why are you disabling your account?’, select an option from the drop-down menu and type your password again.
- Only after you’ve picked a reason from the menu will the final choice or button to disable or deactivate your account appear.
- After clicking the Temporarily Disable Account option, you’ll be free from Instagram for a few days.
- After a few days, you want to activate your Instagram account.
- Remember your login information and re-log into your account to return to Instagram.
- You can also “Delete Instagram Account On iPhone.”
3. How To Delete The Instagram Permanently on iPhone device
It’s important to note that after you deactivate your Instagram account, you won’t join up with the same username again. Furthermore, you will not use the same username to create a new account.
Not only you but also Instagram cannot reactivate and access your deleted accounts and data. If you truly want to “Delete Instagram Account On iPhone” permanently, carefully follow the steps outlined below to do so.
- To permanently “Delete Instagram Account On iPhone”, either open the Instagram app on your Android or iPhone or log in to your Instagram account on your computer.
- After you’ve successfully logged in, head to the menu option and click it. Now go to settings.
- You’ll see the Instagram help center option, which you should tap.
- Select the Managing Your Account option and proceed to the next page. Click the ‘Delete Your Account’ option on the Manage Your Account page.
- You will now be presented with three questions. Choose the middle option, ‘How do I delete my account?’, and it will walk you through the procedures to deactivate your Instagram account.
- Select the reason for removing the account from the “Delete Your Account” page by clicking the link provided on that page.
- Select whatever rationale you came up with and move on to the next step. If you don’t see your explanation in the list, you can select something else’ and proceed to the next stage.
- Re-enter your account password in the area and confirm that you genuinely wish to cancel your Instagram account.
- After you’ve chosen a reason and entered your password, you’ll see the option to delete your account permanently at the bottom of the page.
- “Delete Instagram Account On iPhone” if you click the ‘Permanently Delete My Account option.
4. How To Download Instagram Data On iOS Device
Instagram is like a time machine. You may have photos and videos from years ago on your profile icon. Unless you have these saved elsewhere, deleting your account will result in all of your data being lost forever.
Instagram permits you to download all of your profile material before deactivating it. It would include any comments placed on your posts as well as any content you’ve archived.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the three lines in the corner (right) of the screen on your profile page.
- At the bottom, tap the gear-shaped icon that says “Settings.”
- Look for “Security” in the Settings menu.
- Tap “Download Data” under Data and History in the Security menu.
- “You should wait until the content of your profile has been emailed to you before removing it.” Even if you delete your account, backup copies of all your content will remain.
5. Delete Facebook Account To Delete Instagram
You should log in and download a copy of your information from Facebook before deleting your account. Delete Instagram Account On iPhone from Facebook Account.
- To remove your account for good.
- Click Facebook in the top right corner of your main profile.
- Then, under Settings & Privacy, choose Settings.
- In the left column, click Facebook information. If you have Facebook access, you can use the new Pages feature to visit a Page: Then, under Your Facebook information, select Privacy.
- Deactivate and delete are the options.
- Choose Delete account from the menu, then click Continue removing the account.
- Click Delete Account, then enter your password and continue.
- It will Delete your Instagram Account On your iPhone.
I hope you discover this post helpful to “Delete Instagram account on iPhone” quickly and correctly. If you wish to take a holiday from social media, you can temporarily disable your Instagram account.