Lost your remote? Alternatively, if your remote doesn’t work and you’re looking for ways to connect LG TV to WiFi without a remote.
You’ve come to the correct spot. Learn How to connect LG TV to wifi without a remote easily.
You spend a Sunday afternoon with your family watching television, and your remote malfunctions or disappears completely.
In our technological age, smart TVs may be connected to the internet. However, it seems your life has completely stopped if you misplace your remote.
You own an LG smart TV and are unsure how to Connect Lg Tv To Wifi Without Remote. Follow this article to learn how to Connect Lg Tv To Wifi Without a Remote.
Learn How To Connect Lg Tv To Wifi Without Remote In Three Steps
- Use the network cables
- Employ a USB mouse
- Purchase a new remote control.
How To Connect LG TV To Wifi Without Remote
These three methods each allow you to connect your wifi to LG smart TV without a remote. Look at them to obtain a more in-depth understanding of how to Connect Lg Tv To Wifi Without a Remote
1. Use the network cables
You may always consider directly connecting a TV to the WiFi router using an ethernet if the WiFi router is positioned close to the television.
- If the LG TV includes wire LAN capability, you must first connect the ethernet to your WiFi network before inserting it into the LAN port.
- Download the LGThinQ from the app store and check to see if it can identify your TV or if it has been set up.
- You may connect the LG TV to WiFi in this way and use your smartphone as a remote and keyboard for your smart TV.
- Move to the next solution to learn how to connect LG tv to wifi without a remote.
2. Employ a USB mouse
Before you use a USB mouse to connect the LG TV to WiFi, I want you to check whether your TV is compatible with a keyboard and mouse.
Using your mouse, you can effortlessly connect your LG TV to Wi-Fi without a remote.
- Simply place the USB mouse into the LG TV’s USB port to utilize it. After linking a USB, hit the little button below the LG logo in the TV’s center.
- Now select one of the three input options.
- Choose the live TV option in the next box when it appears. This may be selected with the aid of your mouse and keyboard.
- To access the menu, you must now move the mouse to the right side of the screen. Just underneath the channel icon, select the suggested icon.
- You will now receive a notice stating that you are not connected.
- Along with that, a message for configuring the network will be included.
- Click on yes after carefully reading the instructions.
- You are ready to go when you input the WiFi password in the network window router SSID option.
With the aid of the USB mouse, which doubles as a remote for your smart TV, you can operate the television. This enables remote-free WiFi settings for LG TVs.
- Your phone may be used as a remote and keyboard as well.
- You must have the mouse or keyboard connected to the TV to function since it enables the TV and phone to join the same WiFi connection.
- You may use the smarty – LG tv remote app to connect to the TV when the phone and the TV are connected to the same network.
- You may change the volume and access the various channels with this app to control the tv. It serves as the TV’s remote.
- Move to the next step to learn more about How To Connect Lg Tv To Wifi Without a Remote
3. Purchase a new remote control
The methods listed above are harsh treatments to address your issues momentarily. However, these cannot be considered long-term fixes for your issue.
I know there is not enough time today to set up your smart TV by connecting a Universal Serial Bus or an Ethernet.
- It will be best to buy the LG remote for your TV to address this issue permanently.
- So either head to the store to purchase it or order it online to have it delivered right to your house.
You can connect LG TV to wifi without a remote using these methods, but it would be preferable if you could also buy or replace the remote.
LG remotes are reasonably priced; you may even have one sent to your home.
The mouse will make it easier for you to operate your smart TV and connect your LG TV to WiFi without a remote.
Just proceed as directed by the instructions above. Additionally, the ethernet simplifies the issue and gives you a practical option to utilize your phone as a remote for your television.
After following these solutions, you have easily learned how to connect LG tv to wifi without a remote.