Bluetooth Headphones are one of the newest and trending things right now and every other person is just crazy after Bluetooth Headphones. But the main question here is How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to a PC? Well, Pairing a Bluetooth Headphone with your mobile phone is a simple task but when it comes to connecting your Bluetooth Headphone to PC then it’s a little bit difficult.
But the good news here is that Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to PCs is quite similar to connecting Bluetooth Headphones to mobile phones. And in just a few clicks you can connect your Bluetooth Headphone to your PC. So if you also want to know How to Connect your Bluetooth Headphone to a PC then read the full article and you will get the full idea about it.
Before getting started just check out the following things written below, if you want to Connect your Bluetooth headphones to PC.
Check your PC’s Bluetooth Connection
Make sure your Windows PC or Mac has Bluetooth technology. To proceed, please refer to the appropriate instructions below for your particular platform. It is possible that you may not end up having Bluetooth installed on your system, but you shouldn’t worry, as we’ll work around it.
Confirm Bluetooth On A Windows PC
The first step is to check to see if Bluetooth is integrated into your computer or any Bluetooth device, and if there is, then we can use an application called Device Manager to try and find out. You can follow the following steps to complete this process.
· Start by selecting “Start”
· Go Type “Device Manager” into the search box.
· Select the “Device Manager” option.
· Expand the network adapter capabilities.
· Locate anything that contains Bluetooth in the expanded list. Whenever you see a device named Bluetooth in your list, your computer is equipped with a Bluetooth adapter.
How to Connect your Bluetooth Headphone to PC
1. Let’s start by making sure that you know how to put your Bluetooth Headphones into a pairing mode.
· To accomplish this, press and hold the power button for several seconds, or until the status light on the headphones begins to blink.
· If you’re not sure, look for setup instructions in the headphones’ user handbook or on the company’s website.
2. Start by selecting Settings from the Start menu on your PC. It’s represented by the gear-shaped icon located above the Power button. The Settings app can also be found by typing “settings” into the Start menu search box if that is more convenient.
Note: You can find the search bar on the top-right corner of your screen if you’re using Windows 10. If you’re using an older version, the search bar should be located on the Start Menu panel. Type “Settings” into the search bar.
3. Click on the “Devices” icon.
4. Normally, a section called “Bluetooth & other devices” should open automatically when you click on Devices. If not, click on “Bluetooth & other devices” on the left side
5. The Bluetooth button needs to be turned on for it to work. If it hasn’t turned on, turn it on.
6. Add Bluetooth or another bluetooth device by clicking “Add a device,” then select “Bluetooth.”
7. Activate the Bluetooth pairing mode on your headphones.
8. Within a few moments, the Bluetooth headphones should appear on the list of devices. When you see the bluetooth headphones, click them.
9. Bluetooth headphones will either automatically connect to your computer or you will need to enter a passcode in Windows. If you see a passcode prompt, enter the code from the Bluetooth headphones’ user guide. Usually, resetting the passcode to 0000 solves the problem.
10. The connection will be complete when you see a message that signifies the Bluetooth headphones are connected to the PC. Click “Done” to close the Settings window.
You can find your Bluetooth headphones in the list of devices under Bluetooth or bluetooth devices & other devices once they have been paired with your PC for the first time (as long as they are in pairing mode).
Your Bluetooth headphones can be paired with multiple devices, such as your smartphone and PC, but keep in mind that depending on the model of your Bluetooth headphones, It may only be possible to connect it to one device at a time.
The headphones might not connect to your phone after completing this setup. If you need to connect to the phone while in the Bluetooth range of the computer, you might need to disconnect them from the computer or turn off the PC’s Bluetooth.
A simple yet important question is what if your PC doesn’t have any Bluetooth device installed. The answer to your question is given below:
Adding Bluetooth to your computer is easy. While most modern computers have the hardware, a ‘Bluetooth Dongle’ can be purchased at your local gadget shop. This is a small thumb-sized Bluetooth device that connects to the PC via Bluetooth.
How to Connect your New Bluetooth Headphones to PC
Bluetooth headphones are relatively straightforward to set up, but again, it varies based on whether you have a Windows PC or a Mac. To get started, you must put your Bluetooth headphones into ‘Discovery Mode.’ Each set of headphones accomplishes this in a different way.
Problems with Bluetooth and how to fix them
You should restart the setup process if you cannot find your Bluetooth headphones in Discovery mode. We recommend turning them off and reviewing the included guide so you can confirm that the device is properly activated.
If your computer still doesn’t identify your headphones even after you’ve made sure they’re set up correctly, restart your computer. If the problem persists, contact the maker of the Bluetooth headphones for further help.
By carefully applying all the steps given above, you can successfully Connect your Bluetooth Headphones to PC. I hope you find this article helpful and this resolves your issue regarding the pairing of your Bluetooth headphones to PC. Keep in touch with us if you will have any doubt
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my computer?
It’s because you aren’t following the proper procedures, All you have to do is follow the directions listed above. Even if you can’t get your Bluetooth headphones to work with your PC, you can always go to your desktop, click on the “devices” icon, and follow the on-screen instructions to add the headphones.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to Windows 10?
From the Settings app, you can connect Bluetooth headphones as well as from the Control Panel app. To use the Settings app, open the Settings app and navigate to the Devices settings. Choose Bluetooth and other connected devices.
You can use the Control Panel app to connect to the Server Manager. Open File Explorer, locate the Server Manager in the left column, and then paste the following into the location bar.
Be sure to look for the “Add Device” button on both the Settings app and the Control Panel app. You will need to pair your device when Windows 10 begins searching for it. To get your headphones in pairing mode, simply press the button, or, alternatively, press and hold the button until your headphones are ready to be paired. unless the device is in pair mode, Windows 10 will not detect it.
To get the most out of Bluetooth headphones, you should be able to connect them via both the Settings app and the Control Panel app. However, if one of these apps fails, you should instead connect using the other.
How do I add Bluetooth to my PC?
Simply go to ‘Start’ and then go to ‘Devices’ after that go to ‘Devices and Printer’ and then go to Bluetooth settings. Select the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer checkbox in the Bluetooth Settings window, and then click OK.
How do I use Bluetooth on Windows 7?
Go to the control panel and then click start after that select ‘Devices and Printers’. Right-click your computer on the list of devices, then select Bluetooth Settings.
Select the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer checkbox in the Bluetooth Settings window, and then click OK.
To pair the device go to start and then ‘Devices and Printers’ and then ‘Add Devices’.