Nowadays, every business is going digital, and so are their resources. Most businesses now prefer to store their data or information on cloud technology, which gives rise to the risk of security issues. And to prevent these security issues, cloud security comes in place. Cloud computing security helps in protecting the data from theft, hacking, leakage, or deletion.
This security is offered by cloud security vendors that provide numerous methods to protect the cloud data like firewalls, policies, VPNs controls, software tools, penetration testing, and more such solutions to the enterprises for protection and prevent the loss of sensitive data. Therefore, to help you out, we have made a list of top cloud security companies that you can choose for preventing the loss of data.
Reasons to choose top cloud security companies
There are several reasons to choose cloud computing security to protect your data or information stored on cloud technology. Here are some of the top advantages of choosing the top cloud computing security services.
- Data security– The top security solutions provide the best protection against data loss and threats from third-parties to tamper with your information stored on cloud technology. The cloud security company takes the necessary security protocols for the data security of organizations.
- Protection from DDoS– DDos is the short form for distributed denial of service attacks, which are rising, and massive traffic is directed towards a company’s cloud servers. However, the top cloud security solutions help minimize the risk by monitoring, absorbing, and dispersing DDoS attacks for data loss prevention.
- Regulatory compliance– The top cloud-based security services or solutions help in providing protection to personal and financial data by maintaining enhanced infrastructure for security and compliance.
- Flexibility– With the best cloud security company solutions at your disposal, you can easily prevent server crashes at the time of high traffic by scaling up the cloud capacity. However, to prevent high costs, you can scale down once the high traffic is over.
- 24/7 support– With the top cloud computing security service providers, you get 24/7 support and availability for all your queries. Moreover, to ensure that your business website and applications are online 24/7, redundancies are built-in.
Top Cloud Computing Security Companies
We are mentioning some of the top cloud service providers that you can choose from for the best solutions for information threats, leakage, or deletion.
CloudPassage is a server security and compliance platform that involves application control, cloud security posture management, host log monitoring, host administration privilege management, vulnerability assessment, configuration management, file integrity monitoring, and host administration privilege management. Moreover, the halo platform of CloudPassage is a workload protection platform for the cloud, which is appropriate for different organizations of any size.
- CloudPassage uses three SKUs: Halo server secure, Halo container secure, Halo cloud secure.
- CloudPassage security platform provides automatic security visibility and compliance monitoring for workloads that work on different cloud environments such as public or the hybrid cloud environment.
Palo Alto Networks is a good cloud computing security platform. This company provides protection to the Cloud workload along with public security and compliance capabilities. Palo Alto Networks has introduced a new effort called the Prisma cloud platform, which is defined as a cloud-native security platform that involves cloud security analytics, ongoing security controls, advanced threat detection, ongoing security, and compliance monitoring. Moreover, the other function of this cloud security service is the threat research among the cloud deployments to identify threats and thereby protect the business by threat management. Furthermore, to create a cloud workload security environment, this cloud platform involves an artificial intelligence engine that includes vulnerability assessment, the configuration of resources, network traffic, threats, and user activity.
- The users of the Prisma cloud solutions enjoy the features of vulnerability management and runtime protection against threats.
3. Trend Micro
Trend Micro is one of the best cloud security companies that provide deep security for the hybrid cloud. Moreover, the cloud security services provided by Trend micro is the best choice for organizations that want security controls extending across different types of cloud deployments. Trend Micro’s deep security provides the customers, businesses, and the government a safe world to exchange digital information on cloud technologies.
- Trend Micro is a global leader when it comes to cybersecurity solutions, developing security, and small business content.
- The main features of this cloud security platform involve integrating workload, storage, and network security, along with regulatory compliance.
Avanan is a platform that provides protection to cloud applications against cyberattacks. Moreover, this platform is also a security provider for SaaS-based email and collaboration platforms. Avian provides security solutions for SaaS-based cloud apps. Avanan combines different security companies and allows the customers to select their (Saas) software-as-a-service business applications to get protection.
- The main features of this platform are that it provides protection to the customers against phishing attacks, information theft or leakage, and more.
If you are looking for a good cybersecurity company for your business, then McAfee is the right choice for you as it provides advanced solutions to customers, organizations, and governments. To prevent information threats, leakage, or deletion, McAfee’s security technologies are using the best solutions to protect their customers. McAfee is the leading cloud security provider. It helps provide advanced protection against online threats, and it does not matter if you are using a public cloud, hybrid cloud, or private computing technologies.
- McAfee’s MVISION Cloud is collaborating with amazon web services (AWS) that helps the organizations to analyze and find the root cause of security threats.
Qualys is another great cloud computing security platform that provides cloud compliance and security information. Qualys platform provides services like vulnerability management, threat detection, compliance with PCI- based regulations, web application scanning, web app firewall, and website security testing. Therefore, organizations can choose a cloud security solution platform to protect their sensitive data stored on cloud technologies.
- The web application scanning is Qualys’ main service that helps provide automatic scanning capabilities for web applications to help detect the threat and thereby rank the security vulnerabilities.
The organizations that are looking for a visual approach to cloud security solution can choose the Lacework cloud security company as it provides cloud workload security and compliance solutions. Moreover, the key cloud services offered by this platform is that it protects the public cloud infrastructure by monitoring the cloud deployments to detect changes and identify potential attacks. Lacework is one of the best cloud security companies that helps in improving the cloud infrastructure.
- This cloud security company’s polygraph feature helps provide a visual representation of relations over account roles, APIs, and workloads.
- This cloud security company’s main feature is to reduce the risks; the automated workload intrusion detection capability is powered by machine learning.
Netskope is a supreme cloud access security broker that provides services like context-aware management of all cloud operations in the company. Some of the main services provided by this leading cloud services company are cloud access security, advanced threat protection, and data protection.
- The DLP by Netskope is pretty efficient as it enables the customers to identify and protect their information on the cloud network.
A broad set of IT governance, data security compliance services, and risk management are offered to organizations or companies by Cisco systems. The Cisco platform’s services help identify the latest threats by providing early warning intelligence, analysis, and mitigation techniques to the security professionals. The customer’s IT staff can use vulnerability analysis, threat alerts, and mitigation techniques that are developed by the Cisco systems to improve cloud network security.
- The organizations can use Cisco’s technologies to ensure that timely, accurate, and immediate actions are taken for potential data threats.
Fortinet has subjected its platform towards independent testing and one of the best cloud access security broker platforms. A high level of content, network, and application security is ensured through Fortinet’s portfolio of security gateways, additional products, and subscription services. This cloud security company released its firewall, Fortigate, in the year 2002, which was followed by antivirus and anti-spam software.
- The FortiCASB has top scores when it comes to threat detection and responses.
- The company provides good services, such as strong security and good overall capabilities.
11. Amazon (AWS)
Amazon is a big eCommerce website and a massive cloud computing security company with an established community. Amazon has millions of customers around the world. In order to power the cloud data center, amazon introduced ‘Amazon wind and solar farms. Amazon receives a quarter of its revenue from Amazon web services (AWS). The Amazon web services include database storage, content delivery, computing power, and many other functions to assist in the company’s growth and scaling.
- Amazon is trustworthy as it has millions of customers all around the world.
12. Microsoft Azure
Microsoft is another one of the best cloud-based companies, which provides intelligent cloud services to organizations or businesses. The open-source systems are now compatible with the cloud systems of Microsoft. You also get artificial intelligence applications by this cloud platform, which includes data analytics, speech recognition, and language translation with the help of Microsoft’s Azure services.
- Microsoft supports more than 16000 apps, and it is not just for office 365.
- Microsoft provides good security and management.
Some of the services provided by Symantec are overall security, storage, and system management fixes that help the consumers to keep their cloud data secure. Symantec’s portfolio has numerous security technologies such as cloud workload protection that involves automated multi-cloud deployments to know about what the company is doing. Moreover, cloud workload protection involves the monitoring of unauthorized changes, user activity, or file integrity. Furthermore, the consumer safety segment of Symantec offers applications for mobile and desktop to keep the consumers safe from online threats.
- Symantec is operating in three segments that are consumer safety, enterprise security, and data management.
For improving compliance management and reducing the risk, IBM provides the identity and access management capabilities. Moreover, you get services like core network segmentation and network services for protecting the workloads from online attacks. Furthermore, you can manage cloud access by integrating authentication and authorization in all your cloud-based apps.
- To provide an integrated solution to your data loss prevention, you get data encryption, P11 monitoring, and network security programs.
So these were some of the top cloud computing security platforms that you can choose from for protecting your personal and confidential data on cloud technology. We hope you liked the above-mentioned suggestions. If you think, there should be another addition to the list, then let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly are cloud computing security services?
Cloud computing security services are nothing but control safeguards and technology protection, which is designed to protect your data stored online on the cloud platform. Cyber Hacking is pretty common, and there are always risks of data loss, theft, or leakage, and that is why these computing security services come in place.
What are the tips for securing your cloud computing system?
Here are some tips that you can follow to ensure that your data is secured on your cloud system.
Make sure that your cloud security system has strong and efficient data security features like antivirus programs and encryption controls to protect your data.
Make sure you check the backup setup that your computing system uses.
Invest in regular testing of your cloud system to check the overall performance. You can hire ethical hackers to test the security of the system.